The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: 1:10 Scale Modell from the 8G Galant

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Showing results 21 to 40 of 74
    You are here entirely tooo much!! 99 galant's Avatar
    i like his old G but not enough as a model.

^ yea same here... I like the new style & old style, i prefer new-style like posted since my car will look similar when finished.
    00 Galant ES Turbo/5-Speed
    13 GTR

hmmm i will be in...but where we gonna get 150 orders???
    Fully Built 4G63
    HKS 272
    ported Dual Ball Bearing FP RED 84mm 25psi w/ external dump

throw me down for two bodies i have nice 1/10 scale body and it needs a nice shelf body.
    Last edited by Galant306m; 01-11-2009 at 04:04 AM

1996 galant s
    finishing up my 2.4L DOHC, 10.5:1, precision sc60, meth injected MONSTER.

You are here entirely tooo much!!
    watching the video at some points i actually forgot they were rc cars till i see the big ass people in the background lmao

Quote Originally Posted by IVORY_G View Post
    never pull out, always squeeze inside! LOL!

They are sweet, im down for one, is color optional such as can we specify colors we want such as CF hood and trunk and can we pick from a selection of wheels?

hi

Hi! can u find out how much would be the shipping to Moldova? cause that might be expensive. and what city are u in Austria, cause my boss is from Austria, he lives in Vienna, and if u are from the same city, he might pick it up from u.
    thanks

Someone can talk to Jason or if he see's it here and allows it on GF too. After the big scam (not hinting on anything) im not sending any money until I see products.

Quote Originally Posted by stvn_mj View Post
    I'd take one!Added myself to the list.

99 galant 1
    BIGMONEYDAY 2
    00Galantguy 1
    IceDouTgalanT 1
    boostzealot 3
    fatal1 1
    ZigensCarface 1
    jeffylou87 1
    dimushor 1
    03-Galant-ES 3
    stvn_mj
    BODOGG 1 Full kit 1 extra body

add myself to list

put me down

only way i see this will happen, is if we get few hobby shops or another suppliers who will take 25-50 orders. Im sure TGC can come up with 25-30 orders. But where going to need more info on you and the company it self who is going to make the mold.

Please look at this post:
    https://www.thegalantcenter.org/showthread.php?t=32424

Im sure with following those rules, more people will feel safe and may come into this GB.
    13 GTR

According to his sig, he makes those paper ones like what reelax has, but that doesnt mean that anything cant go wrong. this is more money then those and just because a Mod says they are good doesnt mean they are.

and jesus sold tons of crap also, always got to be careful no matter past experience's. A mod bought stuff from jesus before no issues, but we seen what happened in his GB. I rather be safe then sorry, nothing against the seller.
    13 GTR

Right that is what I was agreeing with you on. I just didnt want to say it about Dave and make him feel like it was his fault because others had good exp. with Jesus too.

Quote Originally Posted by JoeRad View Post
    They are sweet, im down for one, is color optional such as can we specify colors we want such as CF hood and trunk and can we pick from a selection of wheels?
    the bodies come clear and you paint them fromt he underside with lexan capable paint. thats how you can get really detailed and meticulous.

guys it´s nothing fix ! just to see if i can get to gether 150 people then i can make a cheaper price but i´m also in contact with modelshops... but i think it´s understandable no modellshop can also sell the bodyshells for such a cheap price if you buy them form a modelshop you have to pay 35USD and more such for the Bodyshell...

can we get any info on the questions we asked? you said you would post more info, I mean what type of car could we buy from somewhere else and only get a body if you can only get a order for bodies or something.

you said more details later, but obviously we dont have 150 orders on here yet.

Banned
    boost, thats a sick RC evo you got there. lovin the brake rotors on that thing. such detail.

Quote Originally Posted by platano View Post
    boost, thats a sick RC evo you got there. lovin the brake rotors on that thing. such detail.
    why thank you but my concours car is not as detailed as it could be because i like to still race them when i get a chance. not many courses around here but a smooth, wide parking lot always does the trick.

ricky_db wants one

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast