The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: sub and amp install.

Showing results 1 to 2 of 2

sub and amp install.

check it out~ Some local classifieds hunting and a boxing day sale later:

The camera isn't lined up straight but if you see from the front the sub is lined up dead center to the ski pass through. Setup is MTX Audio P250-1 400W amplifier pushing a Kenwood 12" subwoofer at 800W. Will hand paint the brackets to black after the "cool down" period and I feel that it's in its perfect spot. the sub is installed in such a manner that the rear toolbox (very handy kit from Mitsubishi) and the spare tire access is not affected.

center console. Greddy shift knob, Momo steering wheel Greddy turbo timer and boost controller. Alpine deck in the middle. I need professional detailing when weather gets nicer. Seats are from FD3S RX-7

the center housing is where the carputer monitor is supposed to go. The glovebox is the home of the carputer CPU HDD GPS and other stuff...Shame that I'm going to have to drive around like this until I can afford the monitor which comes in at about $270....quite a bit more expensive than the computer itself. :(
    Last edited by hk20000; 01-11-2009 at 01:51 PM

Look nice, do you have a picture of front seats?
    www.mitsubishiklub.cz
    Dream, as if you live for ever, live as if you will die today, the choice is yours.