The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: New pics of the GSX (no 56k)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Showing results 1 to 20 of 21

New pics of the GSX (no 56k)

Well, they arent really new, but I havnt posted them yet. I took these before I made the move to Minnesota. Enjoy.

A ricer is someone who believes that lights, stickers, useless parts, stupid driving and any other abnormal or dangerous driving habits help them in their need for speed or attention.

Experienced TGC Member jimmy_o2's Avatar
    wow what a beauty
    03 I4

Thank you, I cant wait for the snow to melt here so I can give it a really good detailing.
    A ricer is someone who believes that lights, stickers, useless parts, stupid driving and any other abnormal or dangerous driving habits help them in their need for speed or attention.

You are here entirely tooo much!! 99 galant's Avatar
    wow that is clean

what are you tuning with?
    need to ditch the stock ecu for an evo8 ecu.
    ecmlink/dsmlink are total and complete garbage.

very clean!

1994 Galant GS-Turbo

Experienced TGC Member showtime's Avatar
    thats clean!!! I like it a lot. Whats done so far?

Experienced TGC Member johnygezony's Avatar
    Awww dude i hate the snow, especially with my black car, it only stays clean of 28 minutes.

Experienced TGC Member showtime's Avatar
    at least you guys get to see snow...i have to drive around 3 hours to see snow!!

I am not tuning it with anything so far. The only "performance" additions is a tanabe exhaust, and a front and rear strut bar. But since I have gotten ownership of the car I have done a suspension overhaul, I replaced all the front control arms, bushings, ball joints, sway bar links, along with some of the rear bushings, sway bar links, and all four struts. It drives like new. I also got a new deck, 12 in. woofer, and an oval K&N air filter. I do plan on tuning it in the future, but I am in no rush.

Banned
    i've never been a fan of any of the eclipse' styling..

but that is a clean car you have there. and i mean clean literally.
    :]

Since Kwik didn't see fit to give credit where credit is due...I took the pics. I absolutely love going for a long drive in that car, finding someplace quiet and pretty, and taking some shots of the car. That was a fun day.

Experienced TGC Member ZigenScarface's Avatar
    get the v2 front n rear bumper, n headlighgts

Leave the exterior completely stock except for a mild drop, maybe get the facelift front and rear bumpers, and then build the motor, get a black FMIC, shave the badges, ultimate sleeper. Car is extremely clean, how many miles?
    OZ Rally Crew #001, Quaife Club member :D

Quote Originally Posted by greddy View Post
    Leave the exterior completely stock except for a mild drop, maybe get the facelift front and rear bumpers, and then build the motor, get a black FMIC, shave the badges, ultimate sleeper. Car is extremely clean, how many miles?
    i agree ^^:smt023

Love it :D Keep it clean or im gonna fly over there and spank you ;)

clean car ... looks good.

Quote Originally Posted by greddy View Post
    Thanks! (Yeah, I know it's Kwikfox's car, but I work on it too.) The car itself has just over 80k miles on it, but the engine only has about 20k miles on it. The original owner, who is the one we bought the car from, kept the car in immaculate condition. It was his weekend fun car, not his daily driver, and he always kept it covered in his garage when he didn't drive it. Hell, he never even drove the thing in the rain! So yeah, we're just doing our best to be as good to the car as he was to it.

As far as your advice, that all sounds pretty awesome, but we'll probably be keeping most of the changes under the hood, and only doing minor details on the exterior (Kwikfox, correct me if I'm wrong). We thought about dropping it when Kwik rebuilt the suspension, but realized that the car already scrapes all the time, and since it's a daily driver, we'd rather keep the suspension the way it is, at least until Kwik gets another car to drive every day, in which case we'd tune the hell out of the GSX.

Thank MissMav, as to Zigen Scarface, I am not changing to the v2 bumpers and headlights. I thought about it, and realized that the switch is what a lot of 95 an 96 eclipse owners do. Car tuning has become cliche enough, I like the smile, she smiles because she knows she can kick your ass, lol just playing. As for dropping it, their is absolutley no need for a drop. I dont care how better people think it looks dropped, but as it is right now their is little to no body roll. The most comment compliment I get from people riding in my car is that my car doesnt roll on turns.

I4betterthanUR4
    56K still exists? haha nice pics man

those wheels would look alot better on my car
    RIP GALANT, GOOD MORNING BMW 330i

330i ZSP (E90) - S4 (B5) / hellaflush

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast