Thread: 3/14/09 TGC IL/WI/MN Meet and Cruise at Chicago Cybersport

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Showing results 21 to 40 of 45
    here is the link for the thread at club4g

http://club4g.org/board/great-lakes-...tml#post202229
    Jigz-TGCIL Sosick Motorsports

R.I.P. Christopher "CRAZY CHRIS" Beckmann
    "you dont appreciate friendship until you lose your bestfriend...."
    I'd rather have the knowledge and ability to do it than the money to buy it already done.

5 days! woot. super stoked

Quote Originally Posted by polishmafia View Post
    Sadly, I won't be spending the night. I'm driving up to WI to bunk up with Travis' mom for the night.

I'm still waiting for REAL pics.
    You can cuddle up next to me Pete

1996 galant s
    finishing up my 2.4L DOHC, 10.5:1, precision sc60, meth injected MONSTER.

Quote Originally Posted by Galant306m View Post
    The first annual TGC meet and sleep over at Dave's???
    Manfest at Dave's?? :smt112

:(

Bad news guys. I won't be able to make it out for this one. I couldn't get off work, plus the money situation sucks as I'm still paying for two mortgages right now (fuck you Obama and the economy).

Anyway, make sure you guys take lots of pics, and I am really trying my best to get down there for B2N.

Maybe... If I saw some pics of Travis' mom, I might be able to make it. LOL jk ;)

Have fun guys, and stay safe!

If you post stupid and incorrect information, you will get red nuggets.

Quote Originally Posted by polishmafia View Post
    :(

Bad news guys. I won't be able to make it out for this one. I couldn't get off work, plus the money situation sucks as I'm still paying for two mortgages right now (fuck you Obama and the economy).

Anyway, make sure you guys take lots of pics, and I am really trying my best to get down there for B2N.

Maybe... If I saw some pics of Travis' mom, I might be able to make it. LOL jk ;)

Have fun guys, and stay safe!

god dammit pete!!! lol jk.

I'd rather have the knowledge and ability to do it than the money to buy it already done.

Pete rob and I are going to pick you up tomorrow

1996 galant s

dont think im gonna make it since i want to fix all of the things that are bad on the car especially the knocking and i want my car lowered before i go to any meet.

WANNA LOOK FRESH????
    GET SOME CLOTHES AT KARMALOOP.COM AND GET 20% ON FIRST PURCHASE WHEN USING REPCODE:KN21899

siniGANG represent!

Quote Originally Posted by EATsleepJDM View Post
    dont think im gonna make it since i want to fix all of the things that are bad on the car especially the knocking and i want my car lowered before i go to any meet.
    Pft im coming rocking a 4x4 and i have a bad strut mount. Going to make me be the only 7g at a meet again.

1996 galant s

c'mon man! dont be a pussy. jk lol

i would go but me no liking the ride height..

but if i somehow do make it,how much is it?

WANNA LOOK FRESH????
    GET SOME CLOTHES AT KARMALOOP.COM AND GET 20% ON FIRST PURCHASE WHEN USING REPCODE:KN21899

siniGANG represent!

lol dayne is coming and his car rocks mad 4x4. yea dude come for sure you know how much fun tgc meets are remember foster beach???? haha and besides you need to see my jdm. Be there! oh and its 25 a race

You should seriously come man. I can take a look at that front end for you to see what is causing your clunking.

1996 galant s

You should seriously come man. I can take a look at that front end for you to see what is causing your clunking.
    we already know what is causing the clunking. theres some ghetto hole in the shock tower. and everytime the shock reloads the bolt that goes through the whole hits the tower. its pretty crazy.

Quote Originally Posted by 00galantguy View Post
    lol dayne is coming and his car rocks mad 4x4. yea dude come for sure you know how much fun tgc meets are remember foster beach???? haha and besides you need to see my jdm. Be there! oh and its 25 a race
    lol yea they are fun.but i cant go kart and im trying to save money and trying to get a job right now.

i would, i would.

Quote Originally Posted by 4g63lover View Post
    we already know what is causing the clunking. theres some ghetto hole in the shock tower. and everytime the shock reloads the bolt that goes through the whole hits the tower. its pretty crazy.
    thats on the left side,but there is knocking on the right side now.i already have a plan for the left side though and for the right side i still have to find out what it is and find a day my bro DOESNT have work(which is almost never).

WANNA LOOK FRESH????

siniGANG represent!

Haha dude just come.. no more excuses. jigz wont be go karting either. just come and chill. and cruise!

Fuck, no EMS in the mail this week :( The 3gay won't be making it to this meet. I will be there though, if mitch drives my car-less ass :D

so jigz..... where were you....?

Quote Originally Posted by dwjp90 View Post
    so jigz..... where were you....?
    sorry didnt make it guys. My car was having some issues the night before and throughout the day. It turned out to be no spark (replaced coilpacks) and a fuel pump relay. Then I was going to go out to Daves but I had to go to my buddies parents house (he killed himself two weeks ago this monday) and we had to resolve some issues and give them information on why local PD was trying to close the case when we got new information that stated he didn't intentionally kill himself but someone was giving us and the police false information. It's really been a hectic day and two weeks. i wish I could've been there guys but something was stopping me and now I know what it is.

thats cool jigz, it was more important for you to be there for your dad, my race slips will be uploaded in a min or 2

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast