The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Dropped my Galant today with Works Springs

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Showing results 21 to 35 of 35
    Wow it looks good! And I couldnt even tell the strips were on the outside until something was said about it

not for nothing but the leds look nice in front of the heads, nice and sleek
    Mods:
    2 tone leather interior, touch screen navigation, 7inch headrest tv's, 17" Driftz Black and Polished rims, 215 50 17 Goodyear Eagle Nct5 tires Tein s lowering springs, kyb gr-2 struts, rearview mirror camera, diamond black paint custom front and lower grill, Chrome door pillars., and chrome door handles. Powder coated my wipper arms wet black, exhaust heat sheild and my valve cover. 2nd gen led taillights

Thats a damn nice looking drop man, appreciate the info on it as well.

I am looking at 20's for my 09 ralliart and looking to drop as well but not sure how much to go without rubbing..any suggestions on inch wise?

Quote Originally Posted by fatb0t View Post
    Thats a damn nice looking drop man, appreciate the info on it as well.

I am looking at 20's for my 09 ralliart and looking to drop as well but not sure how much to go without rubbing..any suggestions on inch wise?
    Eibach Sportlines and Works are the best to use for 20 inch wheels with no rubbing

Eibach you will need to use the 06 Eclipse application... dont worry it will fit same chassis

and Works use the Galant app. check out the site www.worksevo.com

good luck

can you put up a new link? when i clicked on the link it will not show jack.

best ride quality out there...
    uhhhh...... Whats a 9g???

You are here entirely tooo much!! 9G's Avatar
    i second that.

I got 20's and there 7 1/2 wide. No rubbing at all. No need to cut or roll fenders...

You are here entirely tooo much!! IVORY_G's Avatar
    Yo L.A. Rider! Car is lookin clean! I saw you Monday morning on Arlington and the 10FWY, car was lookn good, I wasnt in my car so you prob wouldnt have recognized me. But yeah keep up the good work.
    JDM Zenki Conversion

Lazy hands make for poverty, but diligent hands bring wealth. (Proverbs 10:4 NIV)

but is the ride any smoother beside it being jumpy?

works is as smooth as you can ever get... still oem quality! not sure about eibach but it gets good reviews as well. If it starts bouncing its probably because the struts are blown
    uhhhh...... Whats a 9g???

nice and clean man ...keep up the good work
    I think they're hatin cuz they see me when im rollin...

check out my groups music
    http://www.myspace.com/goilla

hey that white galant looks sick i am about to drop mine also. with the meagan racing springs a kyb struts. do u got a exahaust on that?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12