Which Headlights Should I Get?

Not really sure which ones to get.
    Any suggestions?

Or

top ones but if you can get the ones in my sig

2pc glass own all others.

"DSM's, making people mechanics since 1985"
    Quote Originally Posted by polishmafia
    You want real respect from those fools? Don't race him. Tell him racing is a sport left to young boys who are still waiting for their balls to drop. Then while he's out racing, fuck his girlfriend in the ass, take pics, and leave them on his car while hes at school.

the first ones you posted are in the mid. the second ones you posted are USDM cleared lights (top of my pic)

You want real respect from those fools? Don't race him. Tell him racing is a sport left to young boys who are still waiting for their balls to drop. Then while he's out racing, fuck his girlfriend in the ass, take pics, and leave them on his car while hes at school.

I would really like the 2 piece glass but I heard those are hard to come by:/

trust me i have had every headlight available for the car. wait a little and find the glass. it's not that hard.

check USA ebay, UK ebay, and german ebay.

i got mine from the UK ebay. but if you can't wait get the plastic jdms, you can polish them to look really clear.

TGC Regular
    Hey Kolio, thoes corners you have aren't genuine Mitsubishi ones :(

Glass ones are pretty hard to come by even for me, but I have a set.... which I really need to get into my car... I might be able to find another, can't say what the price will be though.
    1994 Galant VR-4 GOKUH ( 230kw atw )
    2000 Legnum VR-4 ( Daily, 155.5kw atw )
    1997 Legnum VR-4 - Yes Another one
    1995 FTO - V6 Mivec 200hp

You are here entirely tooo much!! Galanttuner10's Avatar
    i have the cleared corner 1s in the first post and they r nice and are much better than stock.. they r holding me over til i can get the 2 piece.. these 1s r the usdm just new and cleared corners and they do look nice.. look at my build thread 2 c a pic of them on my car to c wut u think
    2014 Lancer Evo GSR
    1996 Galant S 5 Speed Turbo
    Need a Turbo rebuilt or upgraded--> http://www.thegalantcenter.org/showt...ebuild-Service

Quote Originally Posted by Goku View Post
    Hey Kolio, thoes corners you have aren't genuine Mitsubishi ones :(

Glass ones are pretty hard to come by even for me, but I have a set.... which I really need to get into my car... I might be able to find another, can't say what the price will be though.
    you sure? if your right i really don't care

TGC Regular
    Yea man, in my set I have one genuine and one non genuine, you can tell the difference, the genuine ones don't have that many lines across the face and are lighter.

Quote Originally Posted by Goku View Post
    Yea man, in my set I have one genuine and one non genuine, you can tell the difference, the genuine ones don't have that many lines across the face and are lighter.
    ok then. mine were hella light!

TGC Regular
    Lighter in colour man lol

b4 i had my one piece jdm ones i cleared my usdms. they look pretty good. i blacked out the corner shinny part. i think theyre in my garage. ill post a pic if i still have em

7G giving to brother: EATSLEEPJDM
    Team ID08055-
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xWgDB7VGTv0

siniGANG represent!

Go with the two piece definately...but if you cant find em, go with the first set

"Why fart and waste it when you can burp and taste it!"

I have access to the two piece.

greg do u think u can get the oem sidemarkers? my brother really wants them and when went to the philippines last summer no one had them or they needed to be ordered.

7G giving to brother: EATSLEEPJDM
    Team ID08055-
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xWgDB7VGTv0

siniGANG represent!

Quote Originally Posted by trickytrick View Post
    greg do u think u can get the oem sidemarkers? my brother really wants them and when went to the philippines last summer no one had them or they needed to be ordered.
    In the Philippines, they have only Depot side markers. What is the big difference between the JDM's and Depot?

Get the blacked out ones whatever you do ;-)

thee JDM!!!

-Mitsubishi Galant LS 1994 a/t [ SOLD ]

get the first pair