The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: are stock gtz spring different than es?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Showing results 21 to 29 of 29
    Thanks man,,,guess this puts me in the market for some GTZ springs as well.

Yeah, but aren't the GTZ springs for v6's, if the I4 guys put them on, won't the gap be bigger in the front due to the lighter engine?
    OZ Rally Crew #001, Quaife Club member :D

Quote Originally Posted by greddy View Post
    Yeah, but aren't the GTZ springs for v6's, if the I4 guys put them on, won't the gap be bigger in the front due to the lighter engine?
    yes. GTZ springs will not lower an I4 much if at all.

Hhhhhmmmmm. good point. Has anyone done it? Like I said before, I'm not looking to really lower too much,just even out (or improve) the front wheel gap in relation to the rear.

i got es v6 .thanks guys.

also are 01 gtz springs diff from 03 gtz? will that make difference?

i guess i shouldnt have thrown mine away... l

I still have my stock 01 GTZ springs laying around. 70k on them and was replaced 8 months ago for Eibach w/ AGX. Make ma an offer. I can take pictures on Monday if somebody's interested.

i live in maine and we have just as much shitty snowy weather as you do in ny. ive been driving on the teins for two winters now and have had no problem getting stuck or anything like that. i just have to occasionnally be extra carefull and avoid going directly over any frost heaves. but, the gtz springs seem to even out the front wheel gap with the rear nicely and they are probly more practical for ny winter weather.
    2001 es v6

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12