The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: EBAY Projector Headlights

Page 1 of 35 1234511 ... LastLast
Showing results 1 to 20 of 687

EBAY Projector Headlights

Hey Guys, I have been looking for projectors on ebay forever and these are the first ive ever found, especially that cheap. Wish i would have come across them sooner. I have started my own custom setup based off the posts on here. I will be putting together pics etc soon , but just thought i would share this with you all. I am a fairly new member by the way and so far am loving this forum. There is alot of useful info here. You guys have inspired me to do up my galant. Had it for 5 years now and am just now getting to customizing it. I guess i just never new the potential until now. anyways hope this helps some of you>

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/1999-...Q5fAccessories

those are nice looking...u gonna get them?

Not to sure about the 3 led part, but otherwise they seem nicely done. Though I'd wonder how they figured out separating the hi and lo beams on the US Galant headlights...

You are here entirely tooo much!! beam514's Avatar
    hmmm interesting how they angled the turn signal bulb forward

hmmm interesting... i wonder what the back looks like?
    Brandon - 2001 Galant GST 5speed
    Wiseco // Eagle // PTE // Holset // Turbonetics // Supertech // Blox // Prosport // Vibrant // Innovate // OpenEcu // Mishimoto // Magnaflow // Walbro // XXR // Rotora // Brembo // Hawk // R1 Concepts // Dc Sports

Experienced TGC Member Galantfan88's Avatar
    Thats an awesome price, and they are not bad looking. My friend paid 600.00 to get his done. Thats way to much but some how he pulls money from his ass.

You are here entirely tooo much!! beam514's Avatar

Experienced TGC Member 02redgalant's Avatar
    I'm prolly the only one upset lol...only thing i'd want off of them is the clear lenses...

Experienced TGC Member
    Hmm...id be cautious with these lights. Its pretty strange how they moved the turn signal to face forward. And that pic of the silver Galant looks photo shopped. But hey i could be wrong. Buy them and let us know how they work out.

You are here entirely tooo much!! Serstylz2's Avatar
    i may get these. as long as they take H4 so i can run my HIDs

The back looks like 8G JDM headlights, so these would require standard mods to fit our USDM 8G Galants.

I think they look like they take H1's. I actually bought some projectors from a kid for $25. they were for a 93 civic. Very similar in design. They are probably made my Sonar. Anyways i bought them off craigslist to disect them for my custom made using my original housings. They were H1 bulbs. I had bought H4 hid before i decided to go this route. I actually took my dremel tool to the housing of the H4 HID bulb and was able to make it the size i need for the H1. The light out puts in the same place as the H1 so i thought i'd try it and it worked out great. I will post pics soon of my little project. These really are not that bad though.......
    Last edited by rowdyprouty; 01-20-2009 at 07:56 PM

Quote Originally Posted by beam514 View Post
    oh thanks, man look at all those wires lol... somebody order them and let us know those black ones look pretty nice. could you imagine all those lights on at the same time tho hahaha
    Brandon - 2001 Galant GST 5speed
    Wiseco // Eagle // PTE // Holset // Turbonetics // Supertech // Blox // Prosport // Vibrant // Innovate // OpenEcu // Mishimoto // Magnaflow // Walbro // XXR // Rotora // Brembo // Hawk // R1 Concepts // Dc Sports

Yeah I dont know about that, but it might be cool

They are the best price ive seen so far on projectors for our cars. the ones i bought for a civic had a H4 plug that plugged into the socket for our heads. but mine are completely dismantled now.

Definitely photoshopped on the chrome pictures.......

TGC Regular
    wow, i cant believe a company actually started making projectors for the galant.

Need some paint or bodywork done in Chicagoland or NW Indiana???.. http://www.alsautobodyexperts.com/

good find!. i like them, they look like their worth a shot. im considering it, hopefully someone picks em up.
    2006 Galant SE

Sold - 99' Mitsubishi Galant ES 2.4L
    Sold - 95' Mitsubishi 3000GT SL :(

3si Forums, Stealthee-"People need to learn how to drive the car themselves and stop relying on technology to help them."

dont look that bad, like Red said i dont know about the LEDs, but not that bad, someone should get a set.

TeamDreamSpeed / PizzaBoy
    Quote Originally Posted by G-spot View Post
    I can't believe a meet never happening all because I or James is not gonna be present. What kind of crap is that? Since when was G-spot and Silver01G heart and soul of TGCTX?

Can anyone reference the numbers on the lense from the first link, to see if that is really a Galant headlight?

If you post stupid and incorrect information, you will get red nuggets.

Page 1 of 35 1234511 ... LastLast