The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: EBAY Projector Headlights

Page 10 of 35 FirstFirst ... 6789101112131420 ... LastLast
Showing results 181 to 200 of 687
    Quote Originally Posted by 732Galant View Post
    From what I've read in this thread they come equipped with an H4 adapter so you still use your OEM harness

What i meant was how would you wire the lights to seperate the hi and lows?

Experienced TGC Member jimmy_o2's Avatar
    look at page 7 towards the bottom
    03 I4

I still dont get it....

Quote Originally Posted by KaziKai View Post
    I still dont get it....
    bro its just one plug that you connect to the h4 plug in under the hood,,both the hi and lows are connected by one plug that plugs in straight to you oem H4 plug,,

You are here entirely tooo much!!
    do the heads comes with instructions on how to install?

Quote Originally Posted by IVORY_G View Post
    never pull out, always squeeze inside! LOL!

Quote Originally Posted by E_Emerson88 View Post
    do the heads comes with instructions on how to install?
    no instruction, but its not hard at all,,,it may look like alot of wiring but its not, the highs ans lows are just a plug in,.,.,but the halos and the LED's need a switch,,,thats all

THE NEW GUY HAS THEM JAVI!! http://www.cardomain.com/ride/3236726
    now let ask him all the questions that we all wont to know lol
    imo blue leds got to go thats just to muck light inside of a light

Quote Originally Posted by galant4life View Post
    no instruction, but its not hard at all,,,it may look like alot of wiring but its not, the highs ans lows are just a plug in,.,.,but the halos and the LED's need a switch,,,thats all
    (I'm not explaining this to galant4life as he gets it - I'm explaining this to others that seem to have a hard time comprehending) Take the halo and LED wires and connect them straight to the corresponding (positive, negative, etc) wires on the turn signals or the foglights wires. Both of those lights (fog and turn signals) are operated by a switch. Turn either of those lights on, and the halo and LED lights turn on. Very simple installation and you won't need any extra switches to install.

Connect the wires using self-tapping wire connects, readily available at Radio Shack or online. This way you don't have to cut any wires to make the connection from LED wire to turn signal or fog light wire. My suggestion would be to tap into the turn signal wires.

Quote Originally Posted by galant4life View Post
    bro its just one plug that you connect to the h4 plug in under the hood,,both the hi and lows are connected by one plug that plugs in straight to you oem H4 plug,,
    grr.... how can i make this easier....

umm.. ok

I want to split the highs and the lows so that i have one bulb for each... How would I do that thru the OEM Plug.. cause there are only 3 holes (3 colored wires)..

Quote Originally Posted by BGR View Post
    (I'm not explaining this to galant4life as he gets it - I'm explaining this to others that seem to have a hard time comprehending) Take the halo and LED wires and connect them straight to the corresponding (positive, negative, etc) wires on the turn signals or the foglights wires. Both of those lights (fog and turn signals) are operated by a switch. Turn either of those lights on, and the halo and LED lights turn on. Very simple installation and you won't need any extra switches to install.

Connect the wires using self-tapping wire connects, readily available at Radio Shack or online. This way you don't have to cut any wires to make the connection from LED wire to turn signal or fog light wire. My suggestion would be to tap into the turn signal wires.

Which Signal wire? If i remember there are 3 of them... I dont want my halo's to blink with my signal.... unless there is a way to get those leds to blink with the signals.. that might be cool....

Quote Originally Posted by KaziKai View Post
    grr.... how can i make this easier....

umm.. ok

I want to split the highs and the lows so that i have one bulb for each... How would I do that thru the OEM Plug.. cause there are only 3 holes (3 colored wires)..
    1 wire is the ground that you would split to the ground of the high and the ground of the low.
    then you need to determine which is the high and low positive from the h4. and run the one to the high and then the other to the low. It's just like going from H4s to H1s and H7s for JDMS
    Jason - - cofounder of TGCNY
    click banner to enter the NY Chapter

2001 Galant ES
    2004 Jeep Grand Cherokee Special Edition

Quote Originally Posted by mrjaydeeone View Post
    1 wire is the ground that you would split to the ground of the high and the ground of the low.
    then you need to determine which is the high and low positive from the h4. and run the one to the high and then the other to the low. It's just like going from H4s to H1s and H7s for JDMS

Oh... I think I get what you mean... so... I would have 2 black negs coming out of the plug and one connected to the hi and the other to low.. Do you know what guage wire would I have to use and would I have to change the OEM fuse?

Thanks!

You are here entirely tooo much!! RAZ_76's Avatar
    I like these headlights better then Vr4 ones. They did a good job on them.

^but these are USDM fitment, which means you have to stick with a USDM grill and you'll have gaps if you get a JDM bumper
    OZ Rally Crew #001, Quaife Club member :D

If I ever decided to mod the white Galant, I will not go the jdm route again. Maybe JDM skirts.

^buy daves vrg lip
    OZ Rally Crew #001, Quaife Club member :D

Quote Originally Posted by greddy View Post
    ^buy daves vrg lip
    It's nice but I'm not paying 500 for any lip. Even if it was moist and made me really happy..;)

Quote Originally Posted by RAZ_76 View Post
    It's nice but I'm not paying 500 for any lip. Even if it was moist and made me really happy..;)
    Moist.... (I wont go there)..

lmao ^
    2006 Galant SE

Sold - 99' Mitsubishi Galant ES 2.4L
    Sold - 95' Mitsubishi 3000GT SL :(

3si Forums, Stealthee-"People need to learn how to drive the car themselves and stop relying on technology to help them."

Quote Originally Posted by greddy View Post
    ^but these are USDM fitment, which means you have to stick with a USDM grill and you'll have gaps if you get a JDM bumper
    yea,, i need to get a nice grill...

Page 10 of 35 FirstFirst ... 6789101112131420 ... LastLast