The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: EBAY Projector Headlights

Page 11 of 35 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141521 ... LastLast
Showing results 201 to 220 of 687
    just bought them today =] how long did it take u guys to get ur shipped ??? hopefully they r home soon... sooo how do u wire them on us galant ?? its gettin really confusing can someone post pics or sumthin ?
    I love bikes n babes!

Quote Originally Posted by karn View Post
    just bought them today =] how long did it take u guys to get ur shipped ??? hopefully they r home soon... sooo how do u wire them on us galant ?? its gettin really confusing can someone post pics or sumthin ?
    Check previous pages....

You are here entirely tooo much!!
    lmao is that a pear??

Quote Originally Posted by IVORY_G View Post
    never pull out, always squeeze inside! LOL!

You are here entirely tooo much!! RAZ_76's Avatar
    Can you wait for the headlights to get there first or sumthin, before you start the wiring process or sumthin...:smt120

You are here entirely tooo much!! Jeffylou87's Avatar
    Lol @ Ray

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by ericbla03 View Post
    wow, i cant believe a company actually started making projectors for the galant.
    my thoughts exactly. and they look good quality.

2-3 yrs ago i probably wouldve been all over this. but i've since lost the whole halo fever.

they still look quality though. get them dude. wanna see what they look like on ur G.

Quote Originally Posted by platano View Post
    my thoughts exactly. and they look good quality.

2-3 yrs ago i probably wouldve been all over this. but i've since lost the whole halo fever.

they still look quality though. get them dude. wanna see what they look like on ur G.
    Hell, they make projector heads (ugly ones, though) for my wife's 97 Grand Caravan

okay lights arriving sooonnn

http://cgi.ebay.com/Xenon-HID-CONVER...QQcmdZViewItem

guys look at that

now i would be ordering h7 bulbs right?
    how would i install the hid kits in this headlights?

i want dual light look o.O sooo confused ><
    I love bikes n babes!

okay lights arriving sooonnn

http://cgi.ebay.com/Xenon-HID-CONVER...QQcmdZViewItem

guys look at that

now i would be ordering h7 bulbs right?
    how would i install the hid kits in this headlights?

i want dual light look o.O sooo confused ><
    H7??? you have to go back and check,,,its been said already like at least 10 times

Alright i've read all these pages and now I just want to clarify...

After installing these headlights, I can simply buy two pairs of H1 replacement HID bulbs for like 30 bucks off eBay and easily replace the bulbs these headlights come with??

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/8000K...mZ280304803443
    Supervtec is selling bulbs for $25.99 with free shipping so I just wanted to make sure I can cop two pair and I'll be all set.

oh and first post..

Quote Originally Posted by The Professional View Post
    Alright i've read all these pages and now I just want to clarify...

After installing these headlights, I can simply buy two pairs of H1 replacement HID bulbs for like 30 bucks off eBay and easily replace the bulbs these headlights come with??

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/8000K...mZ280304803443
    Supervtec is selling bulbs for $25.99 with free shipping so I just wanted to make sure I can cop two pair and I'll be all set.

oh and first post..
    assuming you allready have 2 pairs of HID ballasts/ignitors, yes. HID consists of a capsule (bulb), and an ignitor/ballast (these can be 1 unit or two depending on the design).

okayyyy i tried researchin but still kinda confused

soo im gonna need 2 h4 hid kits right?/

cuz i am looking for a dual look and i cant use h1 since those are hi-beam lights??

or do i have to buy 1h4 and 1 9003 hid kit??

sooo confused man :S
    I love bikes n babes!

cuz i am looking for a dual look and i cant use h1 since those are hi-beam lights??

Same here.. I am confused!

Quote Originally Posted by drybear View Post
    hell, they make projector heads (ugly ones, though) for my wife's 97 grand caravan
    lol

h4 bulb wont fit in ther,,you need h1 bulb for both....
    you can only fit h1 bulbs,,so your best choice is to get 2 h1 hid bulb kit,,,but thats only if you wana have hid's in the hight beam.and the lows,,,thats up to you

Quote Originally Posted by KaziKai View Post
    Same here.. I am confused!
    lol
    y is this so confusing ,,someone else that bought those heads correct me if am worng

So the h1 hid bulbs fit inside the housing with no modification at all? Mine came in today and the stock bulb in the projector fits snug as it is while the non projector side has a lil bit more room to play with. The hid bulbs which are on the way looks to be bigger/longer.

Well it looks like I am going to have 2 sets of H4's for sale soon...

1 is 8k
    2 is 12k

Not going to list the price yet....

Quote Originally Posted by Reelax View Post
    assuming you allready have 2 pairs of HID ballasts/ignitors, yes. HID consists of a capsule (bulb), and an ignitor/ballast (these can be 1 unit or two depending on the design).
    Thanks for the clarification.

In my case, I do not have any existing HID ballasts/ignitors because my current headlights are still stock. I purchased these eBay projector headlights, and now I'm gathering that I just have to purchase two of those $60 H1 HID 8000k kits (which should include only the bulbs and ballasts, I assume) from Supervtec on eBay and just plug them in?

I hate to sound like a noob I'm just tryin make sure I have everything I need

Quote Originally Posted by The Professional View Post
    Thanks for the clarification.

In my case, I do not have any existing HID ballasts/ignitors because my current headlights are still stock. I purchased these eBay projector headlights, and now I'm gathering that I just have to purchase two of those $60 H1 HID 8000k kits (which should include only the bulbs and ballasts, I assume) from Supervtec on eBay and just plug them in?

I hate to sound like a noob I'm just tryin make sure I have everything I need
    lol thats what i have to doo i think?? but what about the wire harness then?? that has to be replaced or stock can handle h1 hids without frying itself and also is it going to be wired differently since i want both the projector and non-projector on at the same time i guess what i am tryin to say is a dual low look :S.
    I love bikes n babes!

Page 11 of 35 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141521 ... LastLast