The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: EBAY Projector Headlights

Page 12 of 35 FirstFirst ... 2891011121314151622 ... LastLast
Showing results 221 to 240 of 687
    Quote Originally Posted by greddy View Post
    ^but these are USDM fitment, which means you have to stick with a USDM grill and you'll have gaps if you get a JDM bumper
    You can always just make a mold out of the USDM grille and wrap it with CF or just make a JDM look-a-like. I like the look of the '01 bumpers except for those guards at the bottom for the radiator. I'm thinking about just cutting those out, so all you will see is the intercooler (whenever I go FI).

Quote Originally Posted by Boosted View Post
    You can always just make a mold out of the USDM grille and wrap it with CF or just make a JDM look-a-like. I like the look of the '01 bumpers except for those guards at the bottom for the radiator. I'm thinking about just cutting those out, so all you will see is the intercooler (whenever I go FI).
    thats how my bumper is. I cut it because last December I thought I was going to boost it while auto, but I decided not to so now, my bumper's been cut to fit a big intercooler. lol
    Jigz-TGCIL Sosick Motorsports

R.I.P. Christopher "CRAZY CHRIS" Beckmann
    "you dont appreciate friendship until you lose your bestfriend...."
    I'd rather have the knowledge and ability to do it than the money to buy it already done.

Yeah, I was just going to keep the OEM bumper along with JDM headlights and grille. Thinking of trying something new by molding a CF BMW Euro M3 lip to that bumper too.

You are here entirely tooo much!!
    hey can someone photoshop some eyelids on these heads? i wanna see how sexy it would look haha

Quote Originally Posted by IVORY_G View Post
    never pull out, always squeeze inside! LOL!

i think "01galant01" has eyelids on his ... check out his car on page 8

You will only 'need' one HID kit for these bulbs since they have a plug and play harness on them. Then you will 'need' two sets of bulbs (one set comes with the HID kit, one set is a set of JUST the HID bulbs). It really isn't that confusing is it?

Quote Originally Posted by RedGalant2k1 View Post
    You will only 'need' one HID kit for these bulbs since they have a plug and play harness on them. Then you will 'need' two sets of bulbs (one set comes with the HID kit, one set is a set of JUST the HID bulbs). It really isn't that confusing is it?
    how many ballasts come with a HID kit tho? I thought only two, and wouldn't you need one ballast for each of the four HID bulbs?

2 ballasts and 2 bulbs come with a standard hid kit (one set for each side).

for 4 HID's you would have to buy 2 sets.
    2006 Galant SE

Sold - 99' Mitsubishi Galant ES 2.4L
    Sold - 95' Mitsubishi 3000GT SL :(

3si Forums, Stealthee-"People need to learn how to drive the car themselves and stop relying on technology to help them."

that's what I thought.. Thanks.

ebay projectors

Ok fellas, i received my lights 2 days ago and these are how they look. I just put them on my car with my jdm front from Trigg (thanks). no pix of car yet, still waiting for my grill to come in, then i'll snap some pix. enjoy:

here's how they came:

here's how they look:

this is the h4 connector which is connected to both the hi and low beams. fyi, just like stock heads, when hi's are on, lows and fogs are off, so you would have to get relays to get them all on at the same time.

got another set for sale if anyone is interested, pm me. homie flaked out on it.
    Last edited by aznlverboy; 02-08-2009 at 07:02 PM

You are here entirely tooo much!! Jeffylou87's Avatar
    They're growing on me..

Quote Originally Posted by The Professional View Post
    how many ballasts come with a HID kit tho? I thought only two, and wouldn't you need one ballast for each of the four HID bulbs?
    Quote Originally Posted by jpyounis1 View Post
    2 ballasts and 2 bulbs come with a standard hid kit (one set for each side).

for 4 HID's you would have to buy 2 sets.
    One set of ballasts, two sets of bulbs. But you should both remember the beam pattern won't be the most optimum as these are NOT HID Projectors. The beam dispursion, or cutoff won't be like it is supposed to be. If you really want HID in the projectors you should change out the entire projector for a proper HID projector unit.

install was simple, just had a hard time with the led's and halos, need to purchase some more items to make them work correctly.
    what was the issue with the halos? as far as it looks pos/neg get tapped into the parking light wire.
    2006 Galant SE

Sold - 99' Mitsubishi Galant ES 2.4L
    Sold - 95' Mitsubishi 3000GT SL :(

3si Forums, Stealthee-"People need to learn how to drive the car themselves and stop relying on technology to help them."

Quote Originally Posted by Jeffylou87 View Post
    They're growing on me..
    same here, but those LEDS just kill it for me. But maybe ill put this on my B-list for the GF lol
    00 Galant ES Turbo/5-Speed
    13 GTR

Quote Originally Posted by IceDouTGaLanT View Post
    same here, but those LEDS just kill it for me. But maybe ill put this on my B-list for the GF lol
    same.

I'd rather have the knowledge and ability to do it than the money to buy it already done.

The side LEDs kill it. Thats why I want the JDM DEPOs.

You are here entirely tooo much!! Serstylz2's Avatar
    i'm not running the LEDs

You are here entirely tooo much!! SkylineG1's Avatar
    Guys someone finally made us these lights. Just don't hook up the LEDs.

am not hooking the LED's up,,,you can barely see them when ther on the car

looking at the wiring, so what if you have H.I.D.'s?? how would you install them?? especially with the bulb covers that it looks like it has.

Page 12 of 35 FirstFirst ... 2891011121314151622 ... LastLast