The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: EBAY Projector Headlights

Page 13 of 35 FirstFirst ... 39101112131415161723 ... LastLast
Showing results 241 to 260 of 687
    You are here entirely tooo much!! Serstylz2's Avatar
    yea how do those stock bulbs come out?

Quote Originally Posted by Serstylz2 View Post
    yea how do those stock bulbs come out?
    just pup out the cover ,,then the bulb is held by a metal clip ,, unlock that too

if i remember correctly you push the clip in towards the middle the the bulb
    Brandon - 2001 Galant GST 5speed
    Wiseco // Eagle // PTE // Holset // Turbonetics // Supertech // Blox // Prosport // Vibrant // Innovate // OpenEcu // Mishimoto // Magnaflow // Walbro // XXR // Rotora // Brembo // Hawk // R1 Concepts // Dc Sports

Quote Originally Posted by IceDouTGaLanT View Post
    same here, but those LEDS just kill it for me. But maybe ill put this on my B-list for the GF lol
    LED's are just sick, IMO. I know they look nothing like the new AUDI headlights, but just the thought. The other day, a new A3 passed by me as I was driving and I gave him props. I haven't done that in quite a while, but seeing those LED's at dusk was just tight as hell. I'm glad these headlights have LED's.

So i purchased these lights last week, received them in the mail yesterday and installed them. THEY LOOK SOOOOOO SWEET and work great. I didnt like how the 3 LED's stayed on all the time time and took away from the HALO's, so i wired them to go on when i turn the signals and hazards on, which looks real cool and give it a unique click. heres a pic!

The others wont upload to imageshack for some reason but this is them, they are more blue in person used a camera phone for these pis, and of course thats just the running lights no low beams/high beams on

~REV

When I feel like eating a banana, I like to go to the zoo, sucker punch a gorilla and try to run with a banana hanging out my bum. Then if I succeed, I enjoy my victory with said banana and a stroopwaffle.

Quote Originally Posted by therev View Post
    So i purchased these lights last week, received them in the mail yesterday and installed them. THEY LOOK SOOOOOO SWEET and work great. I didnt like how the 3 LED's stayed on all the time time and took away from the HALO's, so i wired them to go on when i turn the signals and hazards on, which looks real cool and give it a unique click. heres a pic!

The others wont upload to imageshack for some reason but this is them, they are more blue in person used a camera phone for these pis, and of course thats just the running lights no low beams/high beams on

~REV
    NICE!

If you cleared ur corners and threw some switchbacks in there that'd look sooo sex

More quality up close pics please

Quote Originally Posted by 02galant View Post
    More quality up close pics please
    http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2955059/9
    check out page 9 and 10

The corner are cleared, the signal bubls light up with the 3 L.E.D's ill get more pics up soon
    ~Rev

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...3AIT&viewitem=

Theres the link

When I feel like eating a banana, I like to go to the zoo, sucker punch a gorilla and try to run with a banana hanging out my bum. Then if I succeed, I enjoy my victory with said banana and a stroopwaffle.

Well ok! I received mine yesterday... I was installing it, and noticed when it comes to wiring.... I am lost... I was thinking of wiring the leds to the turn signal and the halos to the signal's Parking light mode... But I cant figure out which one is which and what is pos and neg. there are 3 wires... If I am right one is for the blinking and the other is for the on.. How would I be able to do this with out accidentally screwing anything up... or in fact burning something....

Another thing is HID's I ordered the H1's 12k and 10k (I was thinking of the dual look but not now since I like how I now have hi beam....) Well I is there still a way to wire them so that I still the hi beam? And would I have to change the fuse from the 10 to 15 or more?

Quote Originally Posted by therev View Post

~REV

How did you wired yours like that?
    Last edited by KaziKai; 02-10-2009 at 10:44 AM Reason: wrong quote

Quote Originally Posted by galant4life View Post
    Nice!

i just read through 13 pages of this thread and learned more about hids and projectors than i have in my entire life.

ps. i like the LEDs lol

Damn, i want these headlights, can we get a petition together so they make them JDM fitment, or can someone just explain to them that USDM and JDM are different as you'll see from my previous post where i e-mailed them and was told they will fit both.

i think they can fit JDM with UDSM grill..since JDM heads fits USDM cars with the JDM grill
    thats just what i think, correct me if am wrong

i think they can fit JDM with UDSM grill..since JDM heads fits USDM cars with the JDM grill
    you'd have to cut the ends of the USDM grille on both sides. the USDM grille is about an inch or so longer then the JDM.

Kylecanthurdle has a USDM grille with his JDM heads. Lonestar had it too before.

IMO it looks tacky. almost as tacky as my black fenders.
    Jigz-TGCIL Sosick Motorsports

R.I.P. Christopher "CRAZY CHRIS" Beckmann
    "you dont appreciate friendship until you lose your bestfriend...."
    I'd rather have the knowledge and ability to do it than the money to buy it already done.

Experienced TGC Member SleekGTZ's Avatar

Nope. JDM heads are longer.

However, JDM grill will work with USDM heads but there will be gaps in between.

Experienced TGC Member SleekGTZ's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by 4g63lover View Post
    you'd have to cut the ends of the USDM grille on both sides. the USDM grille is about an inch or so longer then the JDM.

Kylecanthurdle has a USDM grille with his JDM heads. Lonestar had it too before.

IMO it looks tacky. almost as tacky as my black fenders.

Haha, you beat me to it!

i ment that he could use those ebay headlights with a USDM grill on his JDM car,,,

i ment that he could use those ebay headlights with a USDM grill on his JDM car,,,
    oh. yeah I'm pretty sure he could. But why would you want to? lol. Just get the JDM DEPO projectors.
    Jigz-TGCIL Sosick Motorsports

R.I.P. Christopher "CRAZY CHRIS" Beckmann
    "you dont appreciate friendship until you lose your bestfriend...."
    I'd rather have the knowledge and ability to do it than the money to buy it already done.

Page 13 of 35 FirstFirst ... 39101112131415161723 ... LastLast