The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: EBAY Projector Headlights

Page 32 of 35 FirstFirst ... 222829303132333435 LastLast
Showing results 621 to 640 of 687
    ok, im sorry i cant post in the WTB thread because of the 50 post limit, so anyone with a set of jdm projector heads for sale? Pls pm me thank you~

Experienced TGC Member johnygezony's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by BGR View Post
    Yeah. Just look at JM Auto's forum:

https://www.thegalantcenter.org/show...5&postcount=15
    those are not the units he sells, that is on another car.

how's the gap problem if this is paired with USDM grill (or equivalent) and JDM old style bumper (i.e. ebay projector + usdm grill + jdm old style bumper)? is it any worse? the gap between the grill/headlights and the bumper i mean coz there shouldn't be any problem with between the grill and the headlights, right...thanks!
    i have two g's, the left and the right.....

Quote Originally Posted by endlessgwing View Post
    how's the gap problem if this is paired with USDM grill (or equivalent) and JDM old style bumper (i.e. ebay projector + usdm grill + jdm old style bumper)? is it any worse? the gap between the grill/headlights and the bumper i mean coz there shouldn't be any problem with between the grill and the headlights, right...thanks!
    Gap is fine look at sig. I have an issue with passenger side, but that is cause bumper doesnt sit right. They are made for usdm

Hey 03-galant-ES do you have pictures of your highs on ?

Quote Originally Posted by johnygezony View Post
    Hey 03-galant-ES do you have pictures of your highs on ?
    yeah i think its on one of the threads let me find it

Last edited by 03-Galant-ES; 02-04-2010 at 09:12 PM

sweet thanks

i thought when you switched ur highs on, the normal beams will remain lit? Did you do rewiring or are the ebay ones meant to be like that?

Quote Originally Posted by zyro View Post
    i thought when you switched ur highs on, the normal beams will remain lit? Did you do rewiring or are the ebay ones meant to be like that?
    The do not remain lit on USDM because we have 1 light bulb for high and low on our stock heads so it changes filaments. Fogs also turn off when highs are on. The highs have to be wired separately.

There are both sets before I had HIDs in low.

oh im sorry, for a moment there i forgot that we could operate the high beams without our low beams on. sorry! its the same for the jdms.

guys, how do u take out the vertical LEDs? on the left headlight, all three LEDs are off. have to replace them, but I have no idea how to take them out, cause i did mot see any possibility.

I have no idea how to remove those, short of taking the whole thing apart, or cutting them out from the back (and then gluing the new ones in). That might be a better option. Cut the plastic from the back and the get some sort of rubber cork or plug that you'll place the new LED and wires through a hole in this plug and reseal it in the back of the projectors.

alright so ive had these lights in for about 2 months now and they worked great until about 2 weeks ago when the high beam on the right went out . i have the lights spliced with the 2 positives together and the 2 negatives together, really simple just so that they are on all the time. im not that great with electrical and ive been screwing with it for days now and still cant figure it out. i dont know if its a problem within the light or what but if anybodys got any clue about whats goin on id greatly appreciate it
    Last edited by g-ride; 02-09-2010 at 03:23 PM

Did anyone ever think of this.

My H.I.D. kit comes with an H4 bulb that has a halogen bulb on the assembly to ACT like it's got high beams. The wiring consists of the plugs for the HID and seperate wiring for the dummy bulb. Wouldnt it work if I just used the wiring for the dummy light for the high on these if I decided to get them and just use an H.I.D. bulb for the lows?
    Jigz-TGCIL Sosick Motorsports

R.I.P. Christopher "CRAZY CHRIS" Beckmann
    "you dont appreciate friendship until you lose your bestfriend...."
    I'd rather have the knowledge and ability to do it than the money to buy it already done.

Quote Originally Posted by 4g63lover View Post
    Did anyone ever think of this.

My H.I.D. kit comes with an H4 bulb that has a halogen bulb on the assembly to ACT like it's got high beams. The wiring consists of the plugs for the HID and seperate wiring for the dummy bulb. Wouldnt it work if I just used the wiring for the dummy light for the high on these if I decided to get them and just use an H.I.D. bulb for the lows?
    I think BGR did some crazy stuff like that, I think its actually on this thread

People have done the ebays with JDM bumpers but has anyone did the ebays with JDM grills? Can i take a look at the gap btw the grill and lights? Thank you

Quote Originally Posted by zyro View Post
    People have done the ebays with JDM bumpers but has anyone did the ebays with JDM grills? Can i take a look at the gap btw the grill and lights? Thank you
    There Will be a gap between grille and headlight, the JDM headlights and USDM (which these are modeled after) are different sizes thus the grilles fit differently.

Can someone show me pictures of how they used the dust caps with HIDs? I think I am buying another set of HIDs and will be using the 55w 5000K in low and 35w 4300K in high. But I have been cruising without dust caps so they fog up a bit when its wet. Luckily the HID evaporates all the water.

iMTB
    Since my first car, any car I've had that did not come with stock projectors has gotten the exact same lights and I've never had one of them have any problems. I've also recommended and got these same lights for many many friends. If there is enough interest on here I will gladly get them for you guys. The lights are extremely crisp white and utilize the OEM housing cutoffs. I'm lucky enough to have lots of family in England and get to make them send me these haha.

Left: Stock

Both changed

Fogs

Right: Stock

Right: Sylvania's most expensive bulb that was hardly better than stock, picture even makes it seem better than it is lol

Left: Stock

They can also get me true euro/jdm style fog lights that give off the amber/yellow light if anyone is looking for those.

^^are you talking about projectors or HIDs?

Page 32 of 35 FirstFirst ... 222829303132333435 LastLast