The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: EBAY Projector Headlights

Page 34 of 35 FirstFirst ... 24303132333435 LastLast
Showing results 661 to 680 of 687
    I have a set of these with the black housing on my Galant with an HID upgrade. They install very easily and the wiring needed a little clean up to look as clean as I like my wiring; I would assume this is to allow for easier installation. They are not a bad buy for the money in my opinion.

I want to buy this headlight with the black housing to my Legnum
    I'm from Russia, so can u recommend me USA Internet Magazine where i can buy it with shipping to Russia.
    Thanks
    VR-4 Club Russia
    EC5W 6A13 TT

Quote Originally Posted by Draenor View Post
    I want to buy this headlight with the black housing to my Legnum
    I'm from Russia, so can u recommend me USA Internet Magazine where i can buy it with shipping to Russia.
    Thanks
    guys, he meant internet shop. the thing is that in shop in russian is magazine.

Best bet is eBay man

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk 'cause I'm awesome
    -Andrew

Quote Originally Posted by dimushor View Post
    guys, he meant internet shop. the thing is that in shop in russian is magazine.
    yea... Internet Shop, sorry
    i'm interested in shipping to Russia
    VR-4 Club Russia
    EC5W 6A13 TT

I just Bought a set of these and are having them put in this week. will post pics on finished result

Experienced TGC Member johnygezony's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Draenor View Post
    yea... Internet Shop, sorry
    i'm interested in shipping to Russia
    Well since your in Russia I am guessing that your grille will be EDM, these headlights are for use with USDM grilles, so you may need to get your hands on a new grille for everything to look flush

01Galant2609
    I finally finished wiring up the leds, halo rings, and installing my hid h1 kit......the hids are bright no complaints there, the only problem are the halos....i ordered 16 5 led smd 194 wedge bulbs and i thought that would do the trick but theyre still not as bright to see the rings in the day time....at night yeah but not in the day wtf....i have them running on my parking lights.....i saw a couple of the galants on here where theyre halos are bright as can be.

What is the wattage on the smds ? how do you have them wired ?

01Galant2609
    id have to check for you.....i will take a pic of them when i get off of work so you guys can see what i mean. so the wattage does matter? and i have the halos wired to the parking lights... how are the watts supposed to be on these led's
    Last edited by 01Galant2609; 04-26-2011 at 05:02 PM

01Galant2609
    how did you guys get them so bright?

I think everyone else is running less LEDs perhaps so less current is being shared ?

01Galant2609

heres the way mine look.....trust me its only bright like that cuz of my camera.....the rings dont look bright at all its just a small amount of light
    Last edited by 01Galant2609; 05-06-2011 at 08:00 PM

You are here entirely tooo much!!
    Well i l also have bought these heads and have the same fitment problems as everyone else, especially when putting the grill back in. The bolt holes for the heads dont really line up. The one on top and the one inside the fender i wire tied and bolted whatever else would catch a thread with longer bolts. The halos really do suck unless you change the bulbs, i have H4 HID's so i will be working on that soon. Looks good but has anyone else had a problem with the driverside headight steaming up and if so how do you deal with it without fucking up the headlight?

Not how fast your car goes but how good u drive going fast.
    Drive It Like You Stole It!
    7G Erubini Body Kit for sale
    http://thegalantcenter.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=57678

has anybody retrofitted HID projectors in the eBay units?

?

I put HID conversion kit in the projectors if that's what you're asking.

Lancer/EvolutionX Rotor Glow Paint
    6g74 Forged Engine w/ hx40 turbo
    Eclipse GT 5 spd swapped

Rotor Glow Galant
    Daily Galant
    OZ Edition Eclipse

I think he's asking if anyone has retrofitted projectors from, say a BMW into the Ebay heads.

You guys should come to CinCityDesigns with a proposal.... they are the kings of headlight modification... And to come to think of it, that's pretty much all they do... check out their work... One word "Immaculate"

"Triangle Circle Triangle Square"

yea, i was asking if other projectors (e46, fx-r, tsx...) were fitted in the ebay housings. i bought some off of craigslist recently and was told that they had been retrofitted with e46 projectors. i installed them immediately the next day and noticed that the HID light output was that of halogen projectors. i know that the stock headlights can be retrofitted based on searches on the forum and web but was wondering if these housings can accommodate similar projectors. thanks

Ahh, I guess I don't know the difference between halogen projectors and hid projectors.

Lancer/EvolutionX Rotor Glow Paint
    6g74 Forged Engine w/ hx40 turbo
    Eclipse GT 5 spd swapped

Rotor Glow Galant
    Daily Galant
    OZ Edition Eclipse

Page 34 of 35 FirstFirst ... 24303132333435 LastLast