The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: EBAY Projector Headlights

Page 35 of 35 FirstFirst ... 253132333435
Showing results 681 to 687 of 687
    Quote Originally Posted by BronxBlur23 View Post
    You guys should come to CinCityDesigns with a proposal.... they are the kings of headlight modification... And to come to think of it, that's pretty much all they do... check out their work... One word "Immaculate"
    Everbeen on hidplanet.com
    Or theretrofitsource.com

anybody know where we can get replacement caps for the back of the housings?
    Brandon - 2001 Galant GST 5speed
    Wiseco // Eagle // PTE // Holset // Turbonetics // Supertech // Blox // Prosport // Vibrant // Innovate // OpenEcu // Mishimoto // Magnaflow // Walbro // XXR // Rotora // Brembo // Hawk // R1 Concepts // Dc Sports

sweet that i found this thread, i have been looking for some projector headlamps to spice up my car, she is currently undergoing a complete make over and all i need know are the front headlamps and rear lights, i found some halo projector lights on ebay contacted the seller and was told that the halo projector lightlamp i should not use and hid kit in can someone help me out and let me know which ones work with hids and which dont thanks

i'll sell you my projector headlights cheap. ive got a set of jdms that i want to put in now and have no more need for the projectors. pm me when you get a chance and i'll send you pictures.
    Brandon - 2001 Galant GST 5speed
    Wiseco // Eagle // PTE // Holset // Turbonetics // Supertech // Blox // Prosport // Vibrant // Innovate // OpenEcu // Mishimoto // Magnaflow // Walbro // XXR // Rotora // Brembo // Hawk // R1 Concepts // Dc Sports

Hi all,

I'm resurecting a quite old thread, though, may be someone here has the reply to my question?

I have a 1999 Galant, European/General market . Its headlights have a motor to electrically adjust the height, and high & low beams are separated.

I'm looking for new headlights, but from what I can see on ebay, they don't have the electric adjustment? I also wonder if US headlights can fit on European/general cars?

Quote Originally Posted by matuva View Post
    ... I also wonder if US headlights can fit on European/general cars?
    no. they are physically different in size.

Sent from my 831C using Tapatalk

Oh OK, Thank you the clarification

Page 35 of 35 FirstFirst ... 253132333435