The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: EBAY Projector Headlights

Page 4 of 35 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast
Showing results 61 to 80 of 687
    Proto
    i like them

Still no reply from the seller, but I noted somebody here bought a set. I'm very interested in a report to determine if they are a USDM or JDM fit. And pictures, of course. :)

You are here entirely tooo much!! Jeffylou87's Avatar
    It's about time someone started making them.. But IDK if I like them.. I like Eric's projector heads more..

I like them; they're different from most other projector heads I've seen. Only thing I'm not sure of, is if they have a LED strip going across the top and down the edge along the grille. I might have to get a second pair of heads and experiment with LED strips...

@Jeffylou87: Don't think I've seen them; got any pictures?

Hmmm. not too bad.
    price is nice.

1994 Galant GS-Turbo

You are here entirely tooo much!! Serstylz2's Avatar
    I would like to make a motion to make sure that anyone that has purchased these heads, it is now MANDATORY that you report back with many pictures, info and details on fitment, country of origin, and quality of product.

All in favor?

:P

i will post up pics as soon as i get them ,maybe by monday i should have them

^sounds good. as soon as i see em and you guys post up a review. ill probably buy a set too.
    2006 Galant SE

Sold - 99' Mitsubishi Galant ES 2.4L
    Sold - 95' Mitsubishi 3000GT SL :(

3si Forums, Stealthee-"People need to learn how to drive the car themselves and stop relying on technology to help them."

Experienced TGC Member jimmy_o2's Avatar
    3 people have bought them wow i wonder who
    03 I4

Quote Originally Posted by Serstylz2 View Post
    I would like to make a motion to make sure that anyone that has purchased these heads, it is now MANDATORY that you report back with many pictures, info and details on fitment, country of origin, and quality of product.

All in favor?

I second this motion.

I've got confirmamtion that 2 of my local 3g Eclipse bought the projector heads from this seller.

Quote Originally Posted by Serstylz2 View Post

All in favor?

In favor for sure

i was wondering, what is the difference between halogen projectors and H.I.D. projectors? Cuz I like these but would be pointless if the projectors are halogen and I cant use my H.I.D.s
    Jigz-TGCIL Sosick Motorsports

R.I.P. Christopher "CRAZY CHRIS" Beckmann
    "you dont appreciate friendship until you lose your bestfriend...."
    I'd rather have the knowledge and ability to do it than the money to buy it already done.

Quote Originally Posted by 4g63lover View Post
    i was wondering, what is the difference between halogen projectors and H.I.D. projectors? Cuz I like these but would be pointless if the projectors are halogen and I cant use my H.I.D.s
    you can use HID in halogen projectors, your just not going to get the output of HID projectors. either way the output is still going to be good. and if you really wanted to swapping out the projectors with HID ones wouldn't be that hard either.
    2002 Mitsubishi Galant ES 2.4L 4G64 */* !!NEW!! 03 Honda CBR F4i
    * a little done -*- more to come *
    My Dual Halo H3 Projector Project

I'm emailing DDM to see how much H1 bulbs are

Quote Originally Posted by dknight3 View Post
    yea that plus they actualy tell you that it is... lol
    and you believe that from an Ebay seller?

And doesn't everyone remember that DepoAutoLights has had projector headlights (both USDM and JDM) for well over a year??

i think its the price that everyone is amazed about Red

TeamDreamSpeed / PizzaBoy
    Quote Originally Posted by G-spot View Post
    I can't believe a meet never happening all because I or James is not gonna be present. What kind of crap is that? Since when was G-spot and Silver01G heart and soul of TGCTX?

Quote Originally Posted by silver01g View Post
    i think its the price that everyone is amazed about Red
    You get what you pay for, and I for one would rather buy from a verified and trusted (Supporting) TGC Vendor. And yea, I think you are right, but I'd still say Depo's quality is better, and customer service will be too.

these will be the new TYC tails but 09 version...
    00 Galant ES Turbo/5-Speed
    13 GTR

Quote Originally Posted by RedGalant2k1 View Post
    You get what you pay for, and I for one would rather buy from a verified and trusted (Supporting) TGC Vendor. And yea, I think you are right, but I'd still say Depo's quality is better, and customer service will be too.
    Well tell Depo to make USDM projectors and people will swarm just like this. I don't want to have to redo the entire front upper end of my car trying to get headlights and a grill to fit

Page 4 of 35 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast