The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: EBAY Projector Headlights

Page 5 of 35 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast
Showing results 81 to 100 of 687
    Quote Originally Posted by csj View Post
    I like them; they're different from most other projector heads I've seen. Only thing I'm not sure of, is if they have a LED strip going across the top and down the edge along the grille. I might have to get a second pair of heads and experiment with LED strips...

@Jeffylou87: Don't think I've seen them; got any pictures?
    Look at my signature and go through my photobucket you will see them

Quote Originally Posted by Serstylz2 View Post
    Well tell Depo to make USDM projectors and people will swarm just like this. I don't want to have to redo the entire front upper end of my car trying to get headlights and a grill to fit
    As dave has already said they make the USDM projectors but I don't think they are black housing
    '00 Mitsubishi Galant ES 4g64T (Samantha)
    '01 Mitsubishi Galant ES 4g64 (Daily)
    '02 Mitsubishi Galant ES 4g64 (SCRAPPED)
    '00 Mitsubishi Galant ES 4g64 (SCRAPPED)
    '91 Volvo 740 Turbo B230FT (SOLD)
    '88 Mitsubishi Mighty Max (SOLD)
    '91 Kawasaki ZX7 (SOLD)
    '95 Kawasaki ZX9R

You are here entirely tooo much!! Serstylz2's Avatar
    where are those? I have been on DepoAutoLights.com and never saw a USDM projector...

http://depoautolights.com/headlights...9debc5ae114ffa

I saw them on their website long time ago. Shoot them an email
    '00 Mitsubishi Galant ES 4g64T (Samantha)
    '01 Mitsubishi Galant ES 4g64 (Daily)
    '02 Mitsubishi Galant ES 4g64 (SCRAPPED)
    '00 Mitsubishi Galant ES 4g64 (SCRAPPED)
    '91 Volvo 740 Turbo B230FT (SOLD)
    '88 Mitsubishi Mighty Max (SOLD)
    '91 Kawasaki ZX7 (SOLD)
    '95 Kawasaki ZX9R

k i did we'll see the response and start some nice competition that benefits the consumers!

Quote Originally Posted by IVORY_G View Post
    They look decent, but you'll prob have to worry about them fogging up with condensation like most eBay aftermarket headlights do...
    That all depends on how you treat your car (parked outside, driven in the rain, etc.)
    These aftermarket headlights I bought last spring hasn't fogged up.

I might pick up those projectors, as the headlight above - the beam pattern is ass. I don't like them.

Damn Rich your car is still hella clean
    Brandon - 2001 Galant GST 5speed
    Wiseco // Eagle // PTE // Holset // Turbonetics // Supertech // Blox // Prosport // Vibrant // Innovate // OpenEcu // Mishimoto // Magnaflow // Walbro // XXR // Rotora // Brembo // Hawk // R1 Concepts // Dc Sports

Quote Originally Posted by underated View Post
    Damn Rich your car is still hella clean
    Thanks bro. I keep it in the garage.

Quote Originally Posted by Serstylz2 View Post
    Those wires look insane. I gather the smaller wires are for the LED's. I'm wondering if the "main" wire will just splice into the electrical or will it have an H4 plug at the end? Considering the description says no modification is needed.

Also, is it for certain that these use H1 bulbs? For both the projector and the other light? Personally, I wouldn't even use another bulb in the non-projector side - unless it was HID, too, but that would mean another set of ballast. Good thing bulbs are now "cheap".

It'll bolt in with no mods. It's not JDM. Here's the back of a JDM headlight from Depot-Auto-Lights

I got a response from DepoAutoLights, all of the options on their page with JDM headlamps can be substituted for USDM lamps for the same price

Quote Originally Posted by underated View Post
    i thought cars with front facing turn signal in the headlights had to have side markers in the fenders its a law if im not mistaken. i dont know how well its enforced tho.
    I actually like this design. When I had LED turn signals, you couldn't even see that they were on (blinking) during the day. At night, it wasn't much better. I ended up switching back to amber bulbs.

With front facing turn signals, you'll now be able to see LED turn signals clearly and they'll look better with HID.

You are here entirely tooo much!! IVORY_G's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by BGR View Post
    That all depends on how you treat your car (parked outside, driven in the rain, etc.)
    These aftermarket headlights I bought last spring hasn't fogged up.

I might pick up those projectors, as the headlight above - the beam pattern is ass. I don't like them.
    Well that might work for wknd & garage kept cars, but my car is a Daily Driver, I dont think it would last long. Yours look clean tho.
    JDM Zenki Conversion

Lazy hands make for poverty, but diligent hands bring wealth. (Proverbs 10:4 NIV)

Gotta say I'm really not a fan of these. They look really tacky to me. I dont know. I think I would chop the three leds and make a custom piece with amber leds. Could also use the led strips stated before and cut them into smaller strips or something. Plus, with the headlights on those three leds don't look like the would be bright enough to be seen as a blinker. Also would cut the wires of the halo rings. They look horrible to me. Just not a fan of the halo rings. Look like a decent project to work with but I think I would rather buy parts and build my own projectors with good parts for the same price.

Quote Originally Posted by IVORY_G View Post
    Well that might work for wknd & garage kept cars, but my car is a Daily Driver, I dont think it would last long. Yours look clean tho.
    Thanks bro. Mine was a daily driver up until last month.

cant wait to see the end result of this product kinda want a pair but want to see it on a galant b4 i buy umm...

i donno if thats a good sign, but am sure its not. but i ordered my headlight on the first day they were on ebay and until today ther not shipped out yet so i emailed the ebey seller and thats what he said back

"Dear buyer,

We are very sorry about this.
    We were suppose to ship out your order on time. When we were packing the item, we found out our supplier provided us defective shipment. I then drove to the other vendor to get the exact item with perfect condition. This is the reason of the delay."

you should be fine because even if they do try to screw you, you'll get your money back through paypal because you're making a transaction through ebay, and besides, if they are telling the truth it's nice to see that they are getting you the best possible item for your money.
    OZ Rally Crew #001, Quaife Club member :D

77482 feedback @ 99% rating. i doubt its a scam. i can kinda vouch for the company, ive bought a few things from them which came on time and good shape.
    2006 Galant SE

Sold - 99' Mitsubishi Galant ES 2.4L
    Sold - 95' Mitsubishi 3000GT SL :(

3si Forums, Stealthee-"People need to learn how to drive the car themselves and stop relying on technology to help them."

Am not worried cauz its through paypal so thats fine
    but i hope they do ship them out soon and they better be in perfect condition

Quote Originally Posted by galant4life View Post
    i donno if thats a good sign, but am sure its not. but i ordered my headlight on the first day they were on ebay and until today ther not shipped out yet so i emailed the ebey seller and thats what he said back

"Dear buyer,

We are very sorry about this.
    We were suppose to ship out your order on time. When we were packing the item, we found out our supplier provided us defective shipment. I then drove to the other vendor to get the exact item with perfect condition. This is the reason of the delay."
    I wouldn't trip. At least the seller went out of his way to make sure you're going to get headlights that aren't jacked up.

Quote Originally Posted by galant4life View Post
    Am not worried cauz its through paypal so thats fine
    but i hope they do ship them out soon and they better be in perfect condition
    Paypal is really no guarantee against getting scammed - just ask the folks who went through that last bogus group buy and were shafted by Pay-not-your-Pal.

Page 5 of 35 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast