The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: EBAY Projector Headlights

Page 7 of 35 FirstFirst ... 3456789101117 ... LastLast
Showing results 121 to 140 of 687
    Not the best pictures , i just finished putting them on my car
    to start of... they look great on the car , and i tried 8000k HID bulb in ther and works fine
    the fitment is great , no issues
    the wirring is ok, they have both bulbs on each head connected to an H4 adaptor , that works fine too. you turn on the healights and the projector comes on then to turn on the hight beem ,, the projector goes off then the other projector light comes on ..
    i didnt try the halos yet , needs wires , fuze , switch , that i dont have yet , i should get that done tomorrow
    but as of now,, the headlights fit with no problem , they look great, the bulbs that were sent are cheap yellow ones,, am going to keep the 8000k HID in for now.
    o and one more thing,, the plug for the signal in the passenger side is short , so i had to remove the clip the holds the wire to the body of the car just to extend it ,, the driver was fine...i cant get a good look at them yet ,, its dark the car is dirty and i have no grill yet( had the vr4 heads and new style grill, so now i need help on finding a grill that goes with the new heads)

you mean the signal bulb ?

Quote Originally Posted by Serstylz2 View Post
    and i see u got ur HIDs in there, so I assume you had h4 HIDs before.. ?
    those are h7 bulbs that i had for the vr4 heads

Let me know what you think

Quote Originally Posted by galant4life View Post
    you turn on the healights and the projector comes on then to turn on the hight beem ,, the projector goes off then the other projector light comes on ..
    i'm too lazy to look it up, but search for the high beam/low beam fix. its pretty easy and will make it to where your projectors stay on when your high beams come on (how its supposed to work). Since our cars come stack with the bi-xenon its designed to shut off the low beam filament when the high beam filament comes on. other than that looks good. good pickup. get more pics with halos when your done.

**EDIT!** Fuck it, here ya go... https://www.thegalantcenter.org/showthread.php?t=16780
    2002 Mitsubishi Galant ES 2.4L 4G64 */* !!NEW!! 03 Honda CBR F4i
    * a little done -*- more to come *
    My Dual Halo H3 Projector Project

those are h7 bulbs that i had for the vr4 heads
    so it came with h4 origionally and you put h7's in there???

it comes with 2 h1 for both the projector and none projector
    so i would need to get HID bulb h1 for the projectors, i just put the h7 hid bulb that i had in ther to see how hid's would look on them, cauz someone here befor said that wouldnt work with hid bulb but they do work

yeah whoever said that doesnt know what they are talking about... i know there was discussion on that earlier in this thread but I had mentioned that it does work... its exactly how im running it now on my heads.

Experienced TGC Member jimmy_o2's Avatar
    does it have a a cut of line
    03 I4

03 I4

those are cutoff lines
    03 I4

Quote Originally Posted by jimmy_o2 View Post
    does it have a a cut of line
    am not realy sure,, i ll check tomorrow

Quote Originally Posted by jimmy_o2 View Post

yea i no wut ur talkin about, i think they do, but i ll mak sure again tomorrow

do the relay trick to keep the lows and highs on at the same time when you activate the high beam

those are the relays i made, i followed Reelax's tutorial and they work great and they were easy to wire up
    '00 Mitsubishi Galant ES 4g64T (Samantha)
    '01 Mitsubishi Galant ES 4g64 (Daily)
    '02 Mitsubishi Galant ES 4g64 (SCRAPPED)
    '00 Mitsubishi Galant ES 4g64 (SCRAPPED)
    '91 Volvo 740 Turbo B230FT (SOLD)
    '88 Mitsubishi Mighty Max (SOLD)
    '91 Kawasaki ZX7 (SOLD)
    '95 Kawasaki ZX9R

so these are legit then??

contemplating on these or making my own retrofit. I'm just not feeling the LED's
    Jigz-TGCIL Sosick Motorsports

R.I.P. Christopher "CRAZY CHRIS" Beckmann
    "you dont appreciate friendship until you lose your bestfriend...."
    I'd rather have the knowledge and ability to do it than the money to buy it already done.

Quote Originally Posted by spdracr View Post
    do the relay trick to keep the lows and highs on at the same time when you activate the high beam

those are the relays i made, i followed Reelax's tutorial and they work great and they were easy to wire up
    i just checked again ,,, and both lights stay on when i switch to high beam, just the projector one goes a little lower, i am still rewiring everything, cauz i had the vr4's heads with h7 hids so ther completely different wiring, but there working now

Quote Originally Posted by 4g63lover View Post
    so these are legit then??

contemplating on these or making my own retrofit. I'm just not feeling the LED's
    they are
    i wasn't feeling the Led's either, but when i put them on the car, you can't really see them cauz ther really small and besides they have ther own wire so you really don't have to connect them if you don't want to
    other than that they are really nice compared to the vr4 heads i had before

Good job, Galant4life.

BTW, is high beams even necessary with HID's? I know I don't use high beams anymore. When I buy these headlights, I won't even put a bulb in the other side. I'll just upgrade the H4 bulbs to H1. I'm probably due for new bulbs as it is.

it comes with 2 h1 for both the projector and none projector
    so i would need to get HID bulb h1 for the projectors, i just put the h7 hid bulb that i had in ther to see how hid's would look on them, cauz someone here befor said that wouldnt work with hid bulb but they do work
    Just to clarify - it comes with H1 bulbs for the projector, and for the wiring harness, it has a standard H4 plug?

Page 7 of 35 FirstFirst ... 3456789101117 ... LastLast