The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: EBAY Projector Headlights

Page 9 of 35 FirstFirst ... 567891011121319 ... LastLast
Showing results 161 to 180 of 687
    You are here entirely tooo much!! Serstylz2's Avatar
    no one was ever doubting Eric's, i dont even think he makes em for ppl anymore

You are here entirely tooo much!!
    damn those look clean!! im def gonna get these. i say someone makes a tutorial on how to install :p

Quote Originally Posted by IVORY_G View Post
    never pull out, always squeeze inside! LOL!

hey i kno its askin 4 too much? but im bout to buy these.. nd i have no idea how to assemble custom wire harness???? i have regular usdm headlights.. soo its bolt on i get that part+ i need to buy some h4 bulbs ? what else do i need to buy. oh yah r there any blue/white turn bulbs out there cuz with that headlight orange looks ugly ><
    I love bikes n babes!

Experienced TGC Member ZigenScarface's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by spdracr View Post
    do the relay trick to keep the lows and highs on at the same time when you activate the high beam

those are the relays i made, i followed Reelax's tutorial and they work great and they were easy to wire up

bro u MADE RELAYS? thats crazy

Quote Originally Posted by karn View Post
    hey i kno its askin 4 too much? but im bout to buy these.. nd i have no idea how to assemble custom wire harness???? i have regular usdm headlights.. soo its bolt on i get that part+ i need to buy some h4 bulbs ? what else do i need to buy. oh yah r there any blue/white turn bulbs out there cuz with that headlight orange looks ugly ><
    If you want HID's then you have to wire them up differently. You will have to buy an H1 HID kit and plug them straight to your stock harness.

If you don't want HID's, then you do not need buy anything else for these headlights. The headlights already come with the bulbs, which are H1 bulbs in both the low beam and the high beam.

2001 5 speed 4g64T

Not sure if this has been asked yet, but if I get these heads, will the HID's I have in my stock USDM heads right now, fit right into these projectors without modification??

Quote Originally Posted by Alexey View Post
    Not sure if this has been asked yet, but if I get these heads, will the HID's I have in my stock USDM heads right now, fit right into these projectors without modification??
    No. You can buy the H1 HID replacement bulbs and keep your existing ballast. Stock USDM heads have an H4 bulb, the projectors have H1 bulbs.

2001 5 speed 4g64T

Quote Originally Posted by galant4life View Post
    Eric's looks really clean without the stupid Led's , i am not even going to wire up mine
    it probably wouldn't bee that hard to just open up the heads and either removd the leds and their either fiberglass over or bondo in the holes and then repaint. that would be my suggestion. also get us some light output pics and cutoff pics soon
    2002 Mitsubishi Galant ES 2.4L 4G64 */* !!NEW!! 03 Honda CBR F4i
    * a little done -*- more to come *
    My Dual Halo H3 Projector Project

okayyy soo its pretty much jus plug any play if i use my stock bulbs?? oor new wiring needs to be done >< man need step by step tutorial how to instal these lol...
    I love bikes n babes!

okayyy soo its pretty much jus plug any play if i use my stock bulbs?? oor new wiring needs to be done >< man need step by step tutorial how to instal these lol...
    your are not going to use your old H4 bulbs, the new heads come with 2 h1 bulbs on each side, and they are already wired , plug and play to the h4 plug in the car, all you would need to do is just wire up the halos to a switch and maybe wire up the LED's if you want to another switch,,thats it

You are here entirely tooo much!! beam514's Avatar
    hmmm I wish there was an amber corner :(

Experienced TGC Member jimmy_o2's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by galant4life View Post
    your are not going to use your old H4 bulbs, the new heads come with 2 h1 bulbs on each side, and they are already wired , plug and play to the h4 plug in the car, all you would need to do is just wire up the halos to a switch and maybe wire up the LED's if you want to another switch,,thats it
    we need night pics of the light hitting a wall
    03 I4

Get some Philips Silver Vision bulbs. These are silver coloured bulbs that illuminate amber, and they are road legal (at least in Europe). They look great and work great.

also we probably need to get pics of the visibility of the corner lights at night

I'll take the Depo, or Erics. They look nice in the dark with the lights on, but close up and during the day the 3 side LEDs kill the setup.

Quote Originally Posted by RedGalant2k1 View Post
    I'll take the Depo, or Erics. They look nice in the dark with the lights on, but close up and during the day the 3 side LEDs kill the setup.
    agreed. I'll just finish mine.
    Jigz-TGCIL Sosick Motorsports

R.I.P. Christopher "CRAZY CHRIS" Beckmann
    "you dont appreciate friendship until you lose your bestfriend...."
    I'd rather have the knowledge and ability to do it than the money to buy it already done.

they do look good, but id have to open the heads and cover those LEDS with some bondo & paint match it to car.
    00 Galant ES Turbo/5-Speed
    13 GTR

Ok Thats it.. I was going to purchase one VR4 from Hong Kong.. Fk... that... I am getting these!

I need to know if there is a how to wire them to my h4 plugs... I am a noob when it comes to electrical.....

From what I've read in this thread they come equipped with an H4 adapter so you still use your OEM harness

Page 9 of 35 FirstFirst ... 567891011121319 ... LastLast