The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: For those who are thinking Lambo doors

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Showing results 1 to 20 of 27

For those who are thinking Lambo doors

Here is how it will look like on a 7G. What do you think? It won't work very well in a covered parkade unless it also opens sideways...

I don't think I can get into the car when it's parked in my garage either...

Look good. Do you know, what type of hinges are used? From Eclipse or universal?
    www.mitsubishiklub.cz
    Dream, as if you live for ever, live as if you will die today, the choice is yours.

Proto
    thats soltero. hes a member here

any info on the hinge?

Also if the front door is half way open and your half-witted friend decides to get out of the rear at that time.....bye bye paint?

You are here entirely tooo much!! peanotation's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by hk20000 View Post
    Also if the front door is half way open and your half-witted friend decides to get out of the rear at that time.....bye bye paint?
    hahaha suxorz
    http://socallifestyle.com/

1994 Galant GS 5spd

Quote Originally Posted by hk20000 View Post
    any info on the hinge?

that's why you don't let anyone get into the backseat
    '00 Mitsubishi Galant ES 4g64T (Samantha)
    '01 Mitsubishi Galant ES 4g64 (Daily)
    '02 Mitsubishi Galant ES 4g64 (SCRAPPED)
    '00 Mitsubishi Galant ES 4g64 (SCRAPPED)
    '91 Volvo 740 Turbo B230FT (SOLD)
    '88 Mitsubishi Mighty Max (SOLD)
    '91 Kawasaki ZX7 (SOLD)
    '95 Kawasaki ZX9R

Quote Originally Posted by spdracr View Post
    that's why you don't let anyone get into the backseat
    nobody gets in my back seat because i rub in the back then.

"DSM's, making people mechanics since 1985"
    Quote Originally Posted by polishmafia
    You want real respect from those fools? Don't race him. Tell him racing is a sport left to young boys who are still waiting for their balls to drop. Then while he's out racing, fuck his girlfriend in the ass, take pics, and leave them on his car while hes at school.

You are here entirely tooo much!! 4-G-rim's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Proto View Post
    thats soltero. hes a member here
    Soltero sold his 7g a long time ago. We were going to do a deal where I would buy his C/F hood, but life must of got in the way because I never heard from him again.

1991 Galant VR4 1948/2000_________1996 Galant "S" 5 speed 2.4L turbo

He probably used hinges from an eclipse.... and modded them... looks aight...
    ---||| 97Galant, E3 16G, Safc, 5spd,Drifter Body |||---

Sup guys, im getting another 7g soon, i have an is300 :) :( but i used 2g eclipse lambo kit.........NO MODDS.....it bolts on, i wish i took pics of the car when i was done....it was SICK!!!! if you guys ever have questions, pm me, ill check back every now and then until i get another 7g.....and i can help with any custom questions....take care!
    TEAM GENESIS

You are here entirely tooo much!! 4-G-rim's Avatar
    Whats up Soltero...its been a LONG time man, its great to see a OG TGC'er back and looks like you are getting back into another 7g.

I still have a few pics of your 7g before you started parting her out. Man I wish we could of set something up for your c/f hood.

1991 Galant VR4 1948/2000_________1996 Galant "S" 5 speed 2.4L turbo

my friend had lambo doors on his 350z. they were nothing but problems with them. the passenger one began to sag. then neither one of them would stay up after a while. but u could get in the car without letting it up
    RIP GALANT, GOOD MORNING BMW 330i

330i ZSP (E90) - S4 (B5) / hellaflush

sorry man...the truth is, that after spending $25000 on my car...with no labor included, since censee and i did everything ourselves! ...... i sold it to my lil bro for $2000, and he totaled it in 2 weeks.....the cf hood was (needless to say) DONE! lol

i hope to get back into it soon, i have some O.G. ideas :)
    TEAM GENESIS

Quote Originally Posted by soltero112 View Post
    sorry man...the truth is, that after spending $25000 on my car...with no labor included, since censee and i did everything ourselves! ...... i sold it to my lil bro for $2000, and he totaled it in 2 weeks.....the cf hood was (needless to say) DONE! lol

sweet. old members are coming back!

"DSM's, making people mechanics since 1985"
    Quote Originally Posted by polishmafia
    You want real respect from those fools? Don't race him. Tell him racing is a sport left to young boys who are still waiting for their balls to drop. Then while he's out racing, fuck his girlfriend in the ass, take pics, and leave them on his car while hes at school.

Quote Originally Posted by soltero112 View Post

holy shit cris...talk about old school! welcome back man

thanks pimpin! ill let you know when i get my G!!
    TEAM GENESIS

they look dumb imo

Quote Originally Posted by menace View Post
    lol

hey golden, it's ok.......you don't have to have them......your the 1st to hate on them from what i know......have you seen it in person on a G? you probably wouldnt think the same.....FYI
    TEAM GENESIS

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast