The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Springs for GTZ

Showing results 1 to 8 of 8
    NightHawkTL

Springs for GTZ

hey whats up,

I'm just curious, since i have a 2000 GTZ and noticed that the GTZ's are a lil lower then the ES or LS'... now I wanna drop it with AGX's... now GC's I kept in mind so I can adjust them since the weather and roads up here in the upper east coast are bad.. plus drop it all the way at shows if I plan to enter.. but I also thought of getting the Eibach Pro-kit since its cheaper and u don't have to mess with the adjustments..

now what springs would be best for a GTZ.. I thought of the pro-kit since its the slightest drop out of the other brands like the Sportline kit or even the Progress springs.. now u think the Pro-kit is the safest way to go?

i'm also putting on a VR-4 kit and 19x8 or 8.5" rims on... now another thing to think about is the kit can scrape or the rims can rub... just a thought... fill me in cuz I don't wanna have to worry too much about getting this stuff done... thank

if ur putting on a kit. i suggest coilovers. ground control are nice. obx coils are a great deal. just make sure that u get the ones compatible with the agx. o yea if u didn't know, everytime u change the height on acoilovers, u need an alignment

Webhosting for less than $3 a month? put "pinoyesv6" as a promo code.

My99Galant
    so are the obx coil-overs compatible with the agx's? cause on GC's sight it listed the back coil-overs would work with em but the front listed something else.

For a cheaper way and same quality get the Skunk2 coilovers.....Personally I have heard better performance for Skunk2 than Ground Controls.......
    2001 Galant ES I4
    Injen RD CAI
    Kamikaze Headers
    Brospeed Prosport Muffler
    Brembo X-drilled/Slotted Rotors
    Progress Springs
    KYB AGX Adjustables
    Racing X Headlights
    Smoked Tails
    Custom Grill
    Titanium Limo Tint
    MOMO Shift Knob
    Tenzo R Mean-6 18"
    JBL 600.1
    2 JL 12W3 D4 in topfire custom box

My ride: http://photos.yahoo.com/nrg_neo

My99Galant
    same question for the skunk2's, will the agx's fit with the them? thanks in advance for any info

Yes they fit.....
    2001 Galant ES I4
    Injen RD CAI
    Kamikaze Headers
    Brospeed Prosport Muffler
    Brembo X-drilled/Slotted Rotors
    Progress Springs
    KYB AGX Adjustables
    Racing X Headlights
    Smoked Tails
    Custom Grill
    Titanium Limo Tint
    MOMO Shift Knob
    Tenzo R Mean-6 18"
    JBL 600.1
    2 JL 12W3 D4 in topfire custom box

My ride: http://photos.yahoo.com/nrg_neo

so wat a minute here... quick question... everytime u adjust ur coilovers u need an alignment??? get back at me wit dis... i never knew dat...
    anthony

Quote Originally Posted by antmoneygtz
    so wat a minute here... quick question... everytime u adjust ur coilovers u need an alignment??? get back at me wit dis... i never knew dat...
    yea...ur changing the height of ur car. if u ever noticed when u got like 3 fat chicks in the back seat, ur camber changes lol

Webhosting for less than $3 a month? put "pinoyesv6" as a promo code.