The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: anybody run eibach pro kit with kyb gr2 non adjustable?

Showing results 1 to 15 of 15

anybody run eibach pro kit with kyb gr2 non adjustable?

anybody run eibach pro kit with kyb gr2 non adjustable? will ride good ?will blow the struts quick?whats the difference if run gr2 or agx?will it ruin tires?even with a camber kit

Search my friend...

GR2 are pretty much OEM replacement. They will be ruined quickly. AGX are much better if you are planning on lowering. With camber kits you won't eat up your tire's too much, but it will still eat them faster than if you didn't lower your car.

ok thanks

if you correct your camber to stock specs, there is no reason for you to eat tires faster than stock, that's what camber kits are for, to stop camber wear, also the pro kit will be ok with the GR2s for @ least a year or two, because I had my pro kit on stock shocks for a while and they didn't blow mainly because the pro kit is such a mild drop.
    OZ Rally Crew #001, Quaife Club member :D

Lots of people run lowering springs and GR2s. Performance and overall long run cost wise the AGXs (which are designed for performance lowering conditions) will last longer, and perform much better.

You are here entirely tooo much!! Jeffylou87's Avatar
    I'm running Eibach pro's and KYB GR2's...

Experienced TGC Member showtime's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeffylou87 View Post
    I'm running Eibach pro's and KYB GR2's...
    hows the ride? how long have you had them?

I have the same combination too, and the ride is stiffer than the stock suspension of course. Didn't notice too much handling improvement but I was adviced to add a strut brace to make the handling a little better. Looks wise, it's a great drop and not too much or too little, it'll be perfect if you're using it as a daily driver.

You are here entirely tooo much!! Jeffylou87's Avatar
    Mines a DD and I love it.. Had the same setup for about two years now.. No problems yet..

<<<<Eibach's with GR2's, camber kit, and strut bar. Way better suspension performance than stock ;-)

Mine is a DD and I dont race, and my roads are smooth. Is the worth the extra money to get the AGX's or will the GR2's and a strut bar be enough? (eibach springs)

Quote Originally Posted by showtime View Post
    Mine is a DD and I dont race, and my roads are smooth. Is the worth the extra money to get the AGX's or will the GR2's and a strut bar be enough? (eibach springs)
    IMHO, in your case you'll be perfectly fine with GR2's.

good, I like the fact of having adjustable suspension...but I really dont need it. Thanks Alexey

i just lowered galantfan88's car and he had the pro kit with the GR2 and kyb strut mounts and we replaced the sway bar links with moog ones

he said he loves the ride but i havent followed up with him since the weekend
    '00 Mitsubishi Galant ES 4g64T (Samantha)
    '01 Mitsubishi Galant ES 4g64 (Daily)
    '02 Mitsubishi Galant ES 4g64 (SCRAPPED)
    '00 Mitsubishi Galant ES 4g64 (SCRAPPED)
    '91 Volvo 740 Turbo B230FT (SOLD)
    '88 Mitsubishi Mighty Max (SOLD)
    '91 Kawasaki ZX7 (SOLD)
    '95 Kawasaki ZX9R

I want the pro kit, I installed it on a friends mustang and it handles much better...so I know that I want those. I just think GR2's would be better for what im looking for, and of course a DC strut bar.