The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: New England Meet!!

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Showing results 61 to 80 of 85
    Quote Originally Posted by shortchain View Post
    What does this have to do with this thread. You always say stick to the topic.
    it means that my attendance is shaky so it has a lot to do with this topic
    '00 Mitsubishi Galant ES 4g64T (Samantha)
    '01 Mitsubishi Galant ES 4g64 (Daily)
    '02 Mitsubishi Galant ES 4g64 (SCRAPPED)
    '00 Mitsubishi Galant ES 4g64 (SCRAPPED)
    '91 Volvo 740 Turbo B230FT (SOLD)
    '88 Mitsubishi Mighty Max (SOLD)
    '91 Kawasaki ZX7 (SOLD)
    '95 Kawasaki ZX9R

im all set, slamming the car tonight :D

Quote Originally Posted by qnzmostwanted View Post
    im all set, slamming the car tonight :d
    noice! :)

TURBO= in the making.......

Wow, unbelievable, I was so excited for this damn meet and now I can't even attend it. I called out of work a month ago and I guess everyone where I work also did, so they need me to work tomorrow. FUCK SEARS.

:-( take pictures guys, I want to know at least how it went. I can't believe this horse shit.

I'm going to make one in the summer and if they call me in I'm going to tell them to kiss my ass.

that sucks bro, what time u work? i dunno how long ima stay but when u get out u can give a call and maybe u can still meet up with us afterwards

You are here entirely tooo much!! Galanttuner10's Avatar
    if the roads are too bad im not gonna go but if its raining ill head up.. any snow and i plow the road as i just slammed my car too

im in no matter where it is just if it snows im out
    2014 Lancer Evo GSR
    1996 Galant S 5 Speed Turbo
    Need a Turbo rebuilt or upgraded--> http://www.thegalantcenter.org/showt...ebuild-Service

i checked the weather up there, it says its flurries til noon then rain

It's not supposed to snow that bad up here. Light flurries. I will do that though, if they let me out early enough I will check with Zobgel to see if there are still people up there.

Quote Originally Posted by spardavr4 View Post
    It's not supposed to snow that bad up here. Light flurries. I will do that though, if they let me out early enough I will check with Zobgel to see if there are still people up there.
    ok, i'm gonna continuously check the weather tonight into tomorrow. hope it doesn't snow, we gotta make the trip up there, and my suspension's not in good shape. i might make it if it only rains though :(
    As of now, i'm bringing qnzmostwanted with me. Please keep us posted if anyone is still going or not, any one of the MA/CT guys please call me tonight or real early tomorrow morning to let me know if it's on or not. 732-277-7411
    Last edited by run1206; 02-22-2009 at 03:05 AM

02 Mit. Galant 5 Spd -> 2010 Mit. Lancer Sportback 5 Spd -> (current) 2014 Mit Evo GSR 5 Spd
    run1206's Rear Disc Tutorial
    run1206's CF Hood Resurface Tutorial

sorry guys me and shortchain wont make it, i still havent figured out why my car is overheating and im gonna work on that tomorrow
    '00 Mitsubishi Galant ES 4g64T (Samantha)
    '01 Mitsubishi Galant ES 4g64 (Daily)
    '02 Mitsubishi Galant ES 4g64 (SCRAPPED)
    '00 Mitsubishi Galant ES 4g64 (SCRAPPED)
    '91 Volvo 740 Turbo B230FT (SOLD)
    '88 Mitsubishi Mighty Max (SOLD)
    '91 Kawasaki ZX7 (SOLD)
    '95 Kawasaki ZX9R

Quote Originally Posted by spardavr4 View Post
    the weather says less than one inch of snow then rain. where still going like what i said snow or shine where in. we will meet you guys at the parking lot...

Rodrigo give me a call if you can still make it.how about your brother?

QnzMostWanted and run1206p i will pm you guys my number so you can call me any time.

TURBO= in the making.......

i decided that i'm probably not going cuz i don't wanna deal with the weather heading there or comin back. :(
    see if you all can plan this next month; i'll definitely go just as long as the weather's good.

02 Mit. Galant 5 Spd -> 2010 Mit. Lancer Sportback 5 Spd -> (current) 2014 Mit Evo GSR 5 Spd

Trust me man it's not going to snow bad at all.

Zobgel, I don't know about my brother. He'll probably post on here to let you know or I'll give him your number.

Let me know how it went guys. I hope a lot of you went, it didn't snow at all up here. I ended up getting out of work at 7 so figured everyone was gone by then...

If it went well, maybe this summer/spring we can make another one?

it went pretty well :)
    i posted the link and the pics are up on the Regional Meet section.
    https://www.thegalantcenter.org/showthread.php?t=34997

see if you all can plan the same meet either next month or April. I would go as long as it's warmer out and no snow.

Nice pics, but I want to see who actually turned up to the Boston Meet.

i thought you went to the Boston meet :?

the weather was a shaky thing for this meet, but if you guys plan it again when its warmer, i'd definitely make it up

I couldn't make it, my stupid ass boss decided to tell me I needed to come in after I told him a month ago that I needed that day off.

The weather wasn't even all that bad. It didn't snow at all up here. Just started raining at 1.

I am kinda feeling another meet in May. Should I make a new thread

You are here entirely tooo much!! Galanttuner10's Avatar
    weather was shaky but when its warm i will always be willing to head up hope you guys had fun
    2014 Lancer Evo GSR
    1996 Galant S 5 Speed Turbo
    Need a Turbo rebuilt or upgraded--> http://www.thegalantcenter.org/showt...ebuild-Service

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast