The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: How-To: DRL Disable

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Showing results 21 to 26 of 26
    Yeah, that's pretty much how my car is, but I also don't want drls because I feel dumb having my lights on during broad daylight, and I also answered my own question earlier.

ALL light but the HIDs are LEDs on my car.

I also did not want to have the DRL on when I had to run code in the car. It they take away from the LEDs and strobes.

I do have one question about doing this, does it turn off the license plate light? I just noticed mine wasn't on a second ago, so I was wondering if anyone could tell me if their license plate light is on that have done this? Maybe it's just bad timing for it to not turn on, even though it's a brand new led light so it should work still.

Quote Originally Posted by #1GALANTFAN View Post
    I do have one question about doing this, does it turn off the license plate light? I just noticed mine wasn't on a second ago, so I was wondering if anyone could tell me if their license plate light is on that have done this? Maybe it's just bad timing for it to not turn on, even though it's a brand new led light so it should work still.
    No it should not effect it.

Alright, I'll take your word for it, but that is just damn good timing then. I guess I gotta get a new light though, but thanks for your quick response, I appreciate it.

Could you please point to where is the picture for the tutorial?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12