The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: What you all been waiting for

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Showing results 41 to 60 of 70
    Experienced TGC Member jimmy_o2's Avatar
    ray he just mad cause spice is his wink wink and u just dogged her
    03 I4

oh god, so this is how threads get derailed and strangers become enemies.

what does one girl being hotter then the other have anyhing to do with this car and how it performs.

You are here entirely tooo much!! RAZ_76's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by xd_01 View Post

what does one girl being hotter then the other have anyhing to do with this car and how it performs.
    The way I see it, your comment is the only thing said here that will make the thread fail, here shortly. I could but I'm not going to.

lol yea ok, you keep thinking that

Everyone chill right fuckin now.... Both girls are hot, lets just leave it at that....
    2.4L - AWD - 5SPEED - PTE 6057 at __PSI w/Wavetrac LSD

What are you using to tune? I hope you tuned for 110 at that one point in the video, because you've been talking about pump gas in this thread.

Any plans to use E-85?

If you post stupid and incorrect information, you will get red nuggets.

Why can't you post the "numbers"?? is it something not up to what the setup should put out? whats the deal with that??
    2.4L - AWD - 5SPEED - PTE 6057 at __PSI w/Wavetrac LSD

im sure its fast as hell just from the built auto tranny and i think i have an idea what it runs just on what little info was given but ill keep that to myself. is she planning on going to e-town this summer? i would love to see that!

im surprised that shes riding on 18's though given the capability of that car and having to have to deal with nyc streets because we all know they suck ass especially in the winter. i think she would be better off with a set of sporty 17's and raise the ride height slighty. i know she is also going for that hot car look too which is cool too but you have to sacrifice here and there when building a high hp car because having the right wheel/tire combo and suspension tuned just right would benefit that car extremely.

anyway i remember you guys came down to the corona park meet last summer. its was cool of you guys to show up and i really liked that accord that rode along too. does it have a page on cardomain that you can pm? my girl has one but she wont let me touch it.
    Last edited by xd_01; 01-30-2009 at 11:41 AM

Quote Originally Posted by traffik View Post
    what the hell is a Corinna?
    lol

Quote Originally Posted by xd_01 View Post

Thanks Ray but I agree :)

'99 Mitsubishi Galant <3
    '06 GG Mitsubishi Evo bolt-ons 12.3 @ 108mph - sold :(
    '03 WW Mitsubishi Evo built but never tracked - sold :(

You are here entirely tooo much!! 4-G-rim's Avatar
    I think Corinna has accepted that she will be forever leg humped on TGC.

1991 Galant VR4 1948/2000_________1996 Galant "S" 5 speed 2.4L turbo

You are here entirely tooo much!! Stewi's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by 4-G-rim View Post
    I think Corinna has accepted that she will be forever leg humped on TGC.
    LOL

She would probably be leg humped at the meets too by a few members...but that wont happen because she never shows up........LOL
    Quote Originally Posted by qnz
    well there are talkers and there are do'ers. talkers never do. and do'ers never talk
    99' Galant ES
    4G64/63T
    AEM EMS

Quote Originally Posted by Stewi View Post
    LOL

She would probably be leg humped at the meets too by a few members...but that wont happen because she never shows up........LOL
    I wonder why!!

it aint nothin bro well keep it on topic. TGCNY is tight dont worry about the rest
    Last edited by xd_01; 01-30-2009 at 09:08 PM

You are here entirely tooo much!! Stewi's Avatar
    She probably don't come out cuz of this same nonsense.

Ok, I was trying to leave this alone because I am not here to debate what girl looks better, I am here to talk cars, but I see you kids cant just move on. This is one of the reasons why spicy does not come on here because she does not need to be hit on like she is a piece of meat. Or down played and compared to some next chick. Yes, spicy is my quote on quote wink wink, so don't disrespect her in any way on this cyberspace. I don't know this corrina but she just may look better but what does that have to do wit this thread. now with that said I will get back to the topic.

Yeah I think you might have misunderstood that. She was saying "I agree" that she agreed we should get back on topic as per XD 01's previous post.

and like said above TGCNY is tight, so no worries here.

so when are you gonna run thing on the dyno or track? we need numbers.
    Quote Originally Posted by qnz
    well there are talkers and there are do'ers. talkers never do. and do'ers never talk
    99' Galant ES
    4G64/63T
    AEM EMS

You are here entirely tooo much!! seth98esT's Avatar
    Yeah, keep on topic, who YOU think looks better has nothing to do with this thread. Have some respect all.

And we need some better videos! How bout some highway pulls without music? ;)
    7g for life!

loose the stickers and the altezza's and those chrome wheels ehhh, black wheels ftw ...... the side skirts dont look good.... dude you put alot of money into the car but you could of saved alot without putting what i listed above.....

That is what happens to alot of g's.....that is why know one takes these cars seriuosly....

Quote Originally Posted by RafalGTZ00 View Post
    loose the stickers and the altezza's and those chrome wheels ehhh, black wheels ftw ...... the side skirts dont look good.... dude you put alot of money into the car but you could of saved alot without putting what i listed above.....

That is what happens to alot of g's.....that is why know one takes these cars seriuosly....
    wow, I guess you didn't read the tgc bandwagon thread cuz you fit that description nicely *facepalm*

Anyways, back on topic, we would love to see the numbers the car can pull.
    Last edited by G-spot; 01-31-2009 at 02:37 AM

new vid is nice...is thoses lights in the vents lol something new...nice setup though keep it up

She probably don't come out cuz of this same nonsense.

Ok, I was trying to leave this alone because I am not here to debate what girl looks better, I am here to talk cars, but I see you kids cant just move on. This is one of the reasons why spicy does not come on here because she does not need to be hit on like she is a piece of meat. Or down played and compared to some next chick. Yes, spicy is my quote on quote wink wink, so don't disrespect her in any way on this cyberspace. I don't know this corrina but she just may look better but what does that have to do wit this thread. now with that said I will get back to the topic.
    Ah sorry, I should have been more specific. I was agreeing w/ xd01. And I agree with what you just said.

Quote Originally Posted by Stewi View Post
    Yeah I think you might have misunderstood that. She was saying "I agree" that she agreed we should get back on topic as per XD 01's previous post.

and like said above TGCNY is tight, so no worries here.

so when are you gonna run thing on the dyno or track? we need numbers.
    Thank you Brian :)

'99 Mitsubishi Galant <3
    '06 GG Mitsubishi Evo bolt-ons 12.3 @ 108mph - sold :(
    '03 WW Mitsubishi Evo built but never tracked - sold :(

just use the ass-dyno and get it over with lol

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast