The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: What you all been waiting for

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
Showing results 61 to 70 of 70
    You are here entirely tooo much!! RAZ_76's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by traffik View Post
    Maybe i'm a little slow but what the hell are you talking about.
    Are you a blonde??

He guys and gals here is a new video i put together yesterday while out in jersey.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d4fca4FypY0
    Dude, you shouldn't be driving that fast one a public road
    OZ Rally Crew #001, Quaife Club member :D

Quote Originally Posted by greddy View Post
    Dude, you shouldn't be driving that fast one a public road
    I doubt that he's concerned abut those innocent lives around him.

You are here entirely tooo much!! 4-G-rim's Avatar
    Is it me...or did it take you a ridiculously long time to get to 5500rpms in 3rd gear on 30psi of boost?

1991 Galant VR4 1948/2000_________1996 Galant "S" 5 speed 2.4L turbo

Experienced TGC Member jimmy_o2's Avatar
    thats what i felt too
    03 I4

You know something you stay on here and be a computer gangster all you want. I will be at the next galant meet so say something then. As a matter of fact I drive a tan BMW 750il and the plate reads TRAFFIK so when you see me step to your's. Your a punk and a hater. You have nothing good to say from the time I came on here and you dont even know me. well lets see if you got balls dont talk anymore shit on the forum just see me at the next galant meet.
    Yeah I guess you can pick me up at La Guardia or maybe Kennedy airport when I fly in from Oklahoma City for the meet in NY.....wtf?? You really are a blonde that can't speak English properly.
    Last edited by RAZ_76; 02-03-2009 at 12:10 AM

Quote Originally Posted by 4-G-rim View Post
    Is it me...or did it take you a ridiculously long time to get to 5500rpms in 3rd gear on 30psi of boost?
    i thought that was weird too.
    From Boost Addicts to Carbon Fanatics™ www.socalautowerks.com

Censee: Im trying to pimp some hoes for money for the lsd. 3/28/2011
    Cali: Sig 3/28/2011

Experienced TGC Member jimmy_o2's Avatar
    x3

why he deleted all his videos
    03 I4

Quote Originally Posted by jimmy_o2 View Post
    x3

why he deleted all his videos

Because of the pressure.:smt119

Quote Originally Posted by RAZ_76 View Post
    Because of the pressure.:smt119
    lol... from oklahoma... I bet everyone on here thinks you're a prick. I don't even know you and from READING what you write and how you speak, this is highly suggestive of such. Anyway...

I never had any issues on this site and I show luv to the ppl of this forum. I never had a problem with anyone and don't want it. But I'm a shorty from BK, let's not forget that... I have a high tolerance but don't push me - I am saying this b/c I seen some very disrespectful bullshiznit up on here about me. And I don't understand why the ADMIN didn't take this nonsense down and allowed it to continue. SMH!!!

I haven't been on this site in a minute - I simply am too busy to do so. Also, I haven't been to many meets but I do remember going to the last "big" one in the area (you know... the BIG one with about 10 cars...smh). Everyone I met seemed cool.

I never brought the car to the dyno. Reason being that my time is highly limited and my car is a DAILY DRIVER. YES- our shitty galants were made to be daily drivers however, I am the chick that wanted to build my car because I wanted to take on a project that was unique in itself. However, now that it is running ... and very well at that... I need my car every day to take me to the hospital and back... I have little time for car leisure activity. So, its hard to say how much its making-so sorry guys! no numbers. One day.. maybe this summer... depending on how things go.

Who knows about turbo's on here? Do you know the difference between a turbo with a small backhousing and a huge backhousing? Think about that and then if you want to know what mine is... let me know and I will surely answer. And that just might answer your question about why it takes a while to get moving until at high rpms.

Actually, that was a great observation that was made... because DRIVING the car, I feel the same way. It takes a while to get the car 'upstairs' but once its up there... its ridiculously fast... i swear all passengers heads fall back to the headrest of the chair once its movin. That is just a descrip of how it feels inside the car... but again, no dyno to demonstrate such. Soon I will do that, but even when I do, I dont think you will know about it unless u cool with me and see me around -b/c I don't think I like the vibes on here... People who have nothing to do in Oklahoma might have shit to say anyway. U must be ugly as fcuk too - with no1 to satisfy ur needs but ur pet squirrel.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234