The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Some Nice VIP pics

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Showing results 1 to 20 of 25

Some Nice VIP pics

Just found these...thought you all would like

"Why fart and waste it when you can burp and taste it!"

You are here entirely tooo much!! 99 galant's Avatar
    wow. i only like MAYBE 2 pics. not a fan at all.

i guess its not my taste.

nice. wow some of those have super negative camber :O whoa

You are here entirely tooo much!! Serstylz2's Avatar
    i think VIP is the tackiest shit ever

I'm liking the last two, the others are a little too over the top for my taste.
    OZ Rally Crew #001, Quaife Club member :D

i love VIP.next project i want to do.

WANNA LOOK FRESH????
    GET SOME CLOTHES AT KARMALOOP.COM AND GET 20% ON FIRST PURCHASE WHEN USING REPCODE:KN21899

siniGANG represent!

VIP style is the shizer. i would make a vip drifter. hehe

7G giving to brother: EATSLEEPJDM
    Team ID08055-
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xWgDB7VGTv0

siniGANG represent!

the first one is tits. the rest is bleh.
    Jigz-TGCIL Sosick Motorsports

R.I.P. Christopher "CRAZY CHRIS" Beckmann
    "you dont appreciate friendship until you lose your bestfriend...."
    I'd rather have the knowledge and ability to do it than the money to buy it already done.

You are here entirely tooo much!! fatal1's Avatar
    vip if sone right can look really good. how the hell did that guy get that car there with that camber though in that one pic? that looks rediculous

all about the bags...one push of a button and the shit is driveable

"Why fart and waste it when you can burp and taste it!"

Experienced TGC Member
    Quote Originally Posted by evil-G-nius View Post
    Just found these...thought you all would like

:smt017

Banned
    ITS CALLED AIR BAGS. and plus its parked, duh.

people dont appreciate quality work man. As if everything just had to be Voltex, HKS, or anything 500+HP. It ain't all just about the Tunner scene ya know.

IMO a JDM Toyota Crown or Nissan Cedric/Gloria looks WAY sicker than any of the little tuner cars we floric with. VIP is more for "made men" or grown folks rather just young street racers. I'd rather pick my date up in a dope Q45 rather than a full racing 240sx reaking of burnt rubber and C16.

VIP is the ultimate shit imo. And some of the pictures posted(the first 2) by the OP are not even really VIP to begin with. i respect VIP. Real VIP.

This is Real VIP...

Last edited by platano; 01-31-2009 at 09:19 AM

Quote Originally Posted by platano View Post
    ITS CALLED AIR BAGS. and plus its parked, duh.

people dont appreciate sick work. it ain't just about the Tunner scene ya know.

IMO a Toyota Crown or Nissan Cedric/Gloria looks WAY sicker than any the little tuner cars we floric with. Its more for "made men" than young street racers.

VIP is the ultimate shit imo. the above pictures just are not the best depiction of it.

i respect VIP. Real VIP.
    It's a matter of taste and personal opinion and everybody has one. You like it, I'm not going bag on you about it, but in my opinion, bagged or not, having your wheels look like you have broken axles or extreme camber, is ridiculous. It doesn't look tight, sick, bomb, fresh, dope, sweet or any other adjective.

IMO a Toyota Crown or Nissan Cedric/Gloria looks WAY sicker than any the little tuner cars we floric with. Its more for "made men" than young street racers.
    I'm not even sure what this comment means, but to me, it sounds like you just pissed on a lot of people on TGC that have taken the time to hook up their Galants. Some may not fall in this category, but quite a lot do.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by BGR View Post
    It's a matter of taste and personal opinion and everybody has one. You like it, I'm not going bag on you about it, but in my opinion, bagged or not, having your wheels look like you have broken axles or extreme camber, is ridiculous. It doesn't look tight, sick, bomb, fresh, dope, sweet or any other adjective.

I'm not even sure what this comment means, but to me, it sounds like you just pissed on a lot of people on TGC that have taken the time to hook up their Galants. Some may not fall in this category, but quite a lot do.
    If they get pissed, thats their problem. I never said there's anything wrongwith 'hooking up' galants. Lord knows i work on mine, and its definitely Tuner-inspired because i love most of the tuner scene to death. But i can appreciate other approaches as well. And I do agree that some of those picture with the extreme negative camber while parked looks too much. But some folks take it more of an extreme than others. Kind of like when some people put an INSANELY huge and low Voltex front bumper/splitter on their Evo's and drive them on the street like that.

Some folks act as if thats the only dope stuff out there. sure, everything's subject to opinions and I appreciate the work that goes into making VIP cars. that's the point of what i'm saying.
    Last edited by platano; 01-31-2009 at 09:17 AM

Well, see, had you made your comment as it sits, now, as opposed to when I seen it and before you edited it... I wouldn't have said shit. It makes more sense now. Most of us, especially us OG's, now what VIP is. However, I still stand to say that wheels canked at any angle other than 0 degrees is ugly and ain't VIP in my book. VIP just means a clean looking lowered car devoid of stickers and excess spoilers and are usually high-end cars like Mercedes, Lexus, etc. You can get the VIP look with less expensive cars, but quite honestly, VIP is a term used for high-end cars.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by BGR View Post
    Most of us, especially us OG's, now what VIP is. However, I still stand to say that wheels canked at any angle other than 0 degrees is ugly and ain't VIP in my book. VIP just means a clean looking lowered car devoid of stickers and excess spoilers and are usually high-end cars like Mercedes, Lexus, etc. You can get the VIP look with less expensive cars, but quite honestly, VIP is a term used for high-end cars.
    Ok, i see now. The VIP you may be thinking about is not the same VIP i'm talking about.

The VIP i'm talking about is a specific car culture originating in Japan and according to Mr. Taketomi(owner of Junction Produce which is essentially the "Figure head" of VIP)....a car is not truely considererd VIP or "Bippu", unless it's certain specific models of high end Japanese cars (ie: Toyota Crown, Celsior, Nissan Cedric, Y33, etc) and some of the specific requirements is that they have to be air-ride/bagged, have serious negative camber, wide stance, fully kitted, Fuga, etc.

And technically, no German cars are considered to be true "VIP/Bippu" (no Benz, Bimmer, etc), only Japanese brands. Its very specific. i dont make the rules, haha.
    Last edited by platano; 01-31-2009 at 09:47 AM

Quote Originally Posted by platano View Post
    Ok, i see now. The VIP you may be thinking about is not the same VIP i'm talking about.

The VIP i'm talking about is a specific car culture originating in Japan and according to Japanese VIP style innovators Junction Produce...a car is not truely considererd VIP or "Bippu", unless it's certain specific models of Japanese cars (ie: Toyota Crown, Celsior, Nissan Cedric, Y33, etc) and the specific requirements is that they have to be air-ride/bagged, have serious negative camber, wide stance, etc. And technically no German cars can really be VIP (Benz, Bimmer, etc), only Japanese brands. Its a very specific culture i'm talking about.
    My bad. I was thinking of something else.

lol^^ but some look good and some dont...lovin the ls430 with the detail thing in the window

most people on this forum want their car to be as stock as possible while looking different. so its understandable why they wouldnt appreciate a vip car
    RIP GALANT, GOOD MORNING BMW 330i

330i ZSP (E90) - S4 (B5) / hellaflush

i love that cressida in the first pic

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast