The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Some Nice VIP pics

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Showing results 21 to 25 of 25
    You are here entirely tooo much!! 9G's Avatar
    I like the last 3. they look vip to me even if a guy doesnt know what vip is, it looks vip ish.

looks good 2 me 8)

i own a couple VIP cars, and to me its just the next step. most guys here p[robably came from a 2dr first. fixed it up now went to a 4dr, fixed it up. next step is a luxury 4dr, fix that up. then go to where the big dogs are... european supercars. but that step is far far away.

i really could care less about how VIP is supposed to be. i can appreciate a persons vision in a car, and clean work. i can even appreciate not so clean work if it was DIY. im all about anti-stock, whichever direction you choose to go with it.

my dream is not to have a lambo in the garage, but a car from every genre. even a full coversion riced out integra. its like a part of life and you can keep a piece of it. i keep my galant to remember my college years and how i never got a DUI in that thing,

VIP is like the highest level of car modifying in the japanese car industry. you mix everything together including low, show, and go. most of these things are fast as hell plus they look good and are slammed to the ground. it takes a lot of work to build one of these not just mix up parts you think will work
    RIP GALANT, GOOD MORNING BMW 330i

330i ZSP (E90) - S4 (B5) / hellaflush

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by lonestar22 View Post
    VIP is like the highest level of car modifying in the japanese car industry. you mix everything together including low, show, and go. most of these things are fast as hell plus they look good and are slammed to the ground. it takes a lot of work to build one of these not just mix up parts you think will work
    hit the nail right on the head.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12