The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: 1997 galant "s" info.

Showing results 1 to 6 of 6

1997 galant "s" info.

I have a 1997 galant european model as of right now and i hate the interior (Beige), but have just baught a 1997 "s" w a 5 speed and dark grey interior (took the hastle out of finding the eclipse swap)but the "s" doesnt have power windows or locks. Does anybody know if I could swap out the door innards and door pannel and harness from my 1997 european model??? Does the "s" have the provisions for the power windows/door locks etc?
    Last edited by 97dsmturbogalant; 01-31-2009 at 02:02 AM

Also, does anybody have a good url for a short shifter and will the 2g eclipse work??

You are here entirely tooo much!! peanotation's Avatar
    2g eclipse short shifter will work. they're all over ebay.....
    http://socallifestyle.com/

1994 Galant GS 5spd

Ya just found one 2 inches shorter than stock and 40% throw reduction. Thanks though. Now if i could only find out about the other interior stuff. LOL. Im stripping the one i got so i can change out all my performance stuff, so i want to make sure the p/w,p/l will interchange.

you can but it's a pain in the dick. you got to remove the dash, pull out some wires, and swap everything over. if your up to it, you can do it.

"DSM's, making people mechanics since 1985"
    Quote Originally Posted by polishmafia
    You want real respect from those fools? Don't race him. Tell him racing is a sport left to young boys who are still waiting for their balls to drop. Then while he's out racing, fuck his girlfriend in the ass, take pics, and leave them on his car while hes at school.

Ok, thanks i was worried about that. Wifey wants the power still. Got to do it. Changing the dash for one that isnt F'D up by the vents. Allready got grey door panels that are power ready that i was going to install in the european one 'till i found the "s". Thanks everyone. Never tryed this forum group, but you guys are cool to. Used to GF untill TJ F'D it all up for us UT guys. LOL.