The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: 20's and bag's

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Showing results 21 to 25 of 25
    Galant On 20s
    Check it out u could put 20s but there is lot of work to be done had my 20s over 1 year. i get a little rub but i fiberglass the quarter panels i customiz my struts and i am still working on it. iam giong to bag it in summer. got my body kit makes it look sick know.
    one more thig the front is lowerd almost 2in. back is stock, but got the system in the back and it lowers it 1.5 in. take a look.

http://www.cardomain.com/id/20smust

tell me what u think :thumbsup:

leadfoot
    nice car i like the setup although i would have picked different rim's there still phat. i just took pics of mine it's a week old. im trying to get 20's so i can tuck rim

ewgiii
    hey. i'm new to the whole bags idea. i want 19's but would it be easier to get bags with 18's??? Also, how much would the install for this cost!? the bags i mean. thanks!

TwistedGTZ01
    install depends on how much rates are at local shops. putting in my bags took about 10 hours, with all the wiring, running air line and all that crap. i also didn't know what i was doing then. ship your car to chicago.....after being bagged for 2 years, i'm an expert, i'll install them for ya

leadfoot
    i can get the bag's for 800 but the installatoin is what cost's the most i think all together the bags with instalatoin is gonna run me about 2 grand plus the 20's i want that thats a good 5500 just in rims and bag's and i need highperformance brakes and alot of other mod's to go along with it.
    then i got to get a body kit and every thing else. my galant should be dont by the time winter come around again.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12