Thread: South Florida Meet planning for Feb

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Showing results 1 to 20 of 49

South Florida Meet SAT FEBRUARY 7TH AT 3PM AT SPARES BOWLING

OFFICIALLY HERE IS THE INFORMATION

SATURDAY THE FEBRUARY 7TH AT 3PM AT SPARES DAVIE
    ADDRESS: 5325 South University Drive Davie, FL 33328 954.434.9663
    BRING SOME MONEY AS WE ARE BOWLING AND EATING
    WE WILL MEET IN THERE PARKING LOT IN THE LEFT MOST SECTION WHEN YOU TURN IN.
    ANY QUESTIONS OR CONCERNS CALL ME AT 9546099460
    THIS IS MOSTLY A GALANT MEET BUT THE MORE CARS THE BETTER AND YOU CAN BRING FRIENDS. I AM TRYING TO BRING TWO OTHER 3GS ECLIPSES.

I got tired of reading 20 million pages of i wanna meet and when we gonna meet and nobody showing up...

IF YOU WANT TO MEET AND YOU AGREE ON A TIME BE THERE -- IF WE GET PEOPLE WHO SAY I WILL COME AND DONT COME THEN DONT POST AND BE POLITE BECAUSE ITS RUDE TO KEEP RAISING EXPECTATIONS AND THEN BE NO SHOWS... I UNDERSTAND THINGS HAPPEN BUT YOU DONT FIND OUT LAST MINUTE YOU HAVE TO WORK OR DO THIS AND THAT..

That being said - when is everyone free and or want to have a meet.. We can do this coming week of the 6th on fri, sat or sun --- or the week of 13 fri, sat or sun...

friday we have towers for a whole car show deal.
    any day we have boomers arcade, gokarts or whatever.. (little expensive for gokarts but)
    any day for bowling
    any day for a park bbq or something
    any day for whatever...

FIRST THINGS FIRST -- WHAT DAY DO YOU WANT TO MEET?? I AM NOT POSTING A POLL I WANT YOU TO SPECIFICALLY SAY SOMETHING THAT WAY I KNOW YOU CARE...
    Last edited by Johnathansgalant; 02-04-2009 at 01:22 PM Reason: info
    4g64DeT 1st evo ecu powered automatic (5 speed now baby)
    BIG 16G Boosted|custom dp|megan racing catback|Deleted Cat|stock dsm manifold|450cc Blues|190lph walbro|evo fuel rail + fpr|greddy type rs bov|evo uicp|Gen FMIC|Custom LICP|Evo cf hood|cf trunk|cyber body kit|motegi dp6 gunmetal 18"|AGXs|Tein S techs|14 psi |5 yrs boosted

bbq on a sunday would be cool..
    Mods:
    2 tone leather interior, touch screen navigation, 7inch headrest tv's, 17" Driftz Black and Polished rims, 215 50 17 Goodyear Eagle Nct5 tires Tein s lowering springs, kyb gr-2 struts, rearview mirror camera, diamond black paint custom front and lower grill, Chrome door pillars., and chrome door handles. Powder coated my wipper arms wet black, exhaust heat sheild and my valve cover. 2nd gen led taillights

Experienced TGC Member 02redgalant's Avatar
    Sunday Afternoon Feb 15 as long as you bring your G john :)...in Miami or Ft.Lauderdale?
    Last edited by 02redgalant; 02-01-2009 at 11:22 PM

ha ill be there wit my g dont worry.. we will worry about location after we are definite on a date.. i believe qnz works on sundays hell be sick that day
    BIG 16G Boosted|custom dp|megan racing catback|Deleted Cat|stock dsm manifold|450cc Blues|190lph walbro|evo fuel rail + fpr|greddy type rs bov|evo uicp|Gen FMIC|Custom LICP|Evo cf hood|cf trunk|cyber body kit|motegi dp6 gunmetal 18"|AGXs|Tein S techs|14 psi |5 yrs boosted

Bowling sounds cool.. Iam down for Tuesday's/Wednesday's or I can come out to towers on fridays...Saturdays are also cool.. Although I will be out a town the 10th thru 14th

What time do you guys meet at towers?
    ---||| 97Galant, E3 16G, Safc, 5spd,Drifter Body |||---

fri,sat,sun all good 4 me.. never been to towers but interested in going but up for anythin..

-Danny
    Quote Originally Posted by deeznutz View Post
    Ally and her whip a day helps keep the drama away!

haha...idk...ill see last minute if i can go....hahha
    Fully Built 4G63
    HKS 272
    ported Dual Ball Bearing FP RED 84mm 25psi w/ external dump

lets do bowling again. that was fun last time. Its a bit cold outside this month for bbq.

need an agreed upon data before we decide what to do.. bowling will have to be in the daytime im not waiting and id like some bowling shoes. Put in a vote for a day --

sat 7?...bowling sounds good as long as its during the day...

I vote for during the day too.. Sat 7 sounds good to me... Although where in the heck iam I going to find bowling shoes?
    ---||| 97Galant, E3 16G, Safc, 5spd,Drifter Body |||---

sundays good for me. its the only day i have off. should do Ft.Lauderdale lol

Quote Originally Posted by phizzalot View Post
    I vote for during the day too.. Sat 7 sounds good to me... Although where in the heck iam I going to find bowling shoes?
    i would think they rent shoes out

Quote Originally Posted by 02redgalant View Post
    i would think they rent shoes out
    they do rent shoes out. but it was so packed that they didnt have any "clean" ones for John. lol.

is 7 early enough? I dont know what time the kids head out to the bowling alley? maybe 5 or 6? at 5, theres still some daylight out to check out each others rides too.

Quote Originally Posted by Gtorque View Post
    sundays good for me. its the only day i have off. should do Ft.Lauderdale lol
    dont you live in orlando???

Quote Originally Posted by qnz View Post
    they do rent shoes out. but it was so packed that they didnt have any "clean" ones for John. lol.

is 7 early enough? I dont know what time the kids head out to the bowling alley? maybe 5 or 6? at 5, theres still some daylight out to check out each others rides too.
    i agree.. 5 sounds good..

-Danny

so this saturday, the 7th, @ 5pm?

sounds delightful...at spares?

Quote Originally Posted by qnz View Post
    dont you live in orlando???

yes i do live in orlando..but it seems now that this meet is going down on a sat.

im in for the 7th @ 5 at spares...

-Danny

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast