The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Would any SFL members be interested in doing some work on my Mitsu?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Showing results 21 to 23 of 23
    set them to 2 all the way around 4 is the stiffest and the harshist ride so dont use it.. I was gonna ask u if u wanted to do it this weekend sorry it didnt work out.. good to hear its running... dont use kn oil filters way expensive -- i use mobil one with mobil synthetic oil but lifter tick will never ever go away u just get used to it slowly.. hahah
    4g64DeT 1st evo ecu powered automatic (5 speed now baby)
    BIG 16G Boosted|custom dp|megan racing catback|Deleted Cat|stock dsm manifold|450cc Blues|190lph walbro|evo fuel rail + fpr|greddy type rs bov|evo uicp|Gen FMIC|Custom LICP|Evo cf hood|cf trunk|cyber body kit|motegi dp6 gunmetal 18"|AGXs|Tein S techs|14 psi |5 yrs boosted

Yeah I was impatient.
    Well been running my car for a week with new oil. I still don't like the sounds its making, But everyone tells me it's ok. It's really bad when its cold out in the middle of the night.

I'm just paranoid cause my dad's focus was making sounds, everyone said it was ok. Then piston blew out at 107k

I tried to see with the new shocks if my car could go stable at 120mph like it used to back in the day. Did it at 3am on Sawgrass Expressway,(usually dead on there at that time) car got to 110mph but was struggling.& With my luck, got pulled over by 2 FHP cars, after I got off the exit ramp and almost to the first traffic light.
    Surprisingly they only caught me at 84 in a 65, which was good, but still $240 ticket :( .

As far as free lunch, heres some Quiznos.
    Free Lunch http://www.millionsubs.com/Reg.php

I still need some more work to the car, I wouldnt mind going to the junk yard one of these weekends if you guys are up for that. Still need the part to control heat/cold clicking.

side note when u install struts u need an alignment because u messed with the alignment of the suspension so u should get an alignment asap
    4g64DeT 1st evo ecu powered automatic (5 speed now baby)
    BIG 16G Boosted|custom dp|megan racing catback|Deleted Cat|stock dsm manifold|450cc Blues|190lph walbro|evo fuel rail + fpr|greddy type rs bov|evo uicp|Gen FMIC|Custom LICP|Evo cf hood|cf trunk|cyber body kit|motegi dp6 gunmetal 18"|AGXs|Tein S techs|14 psi |5 yrs boosted

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12