The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Menlo Park Mall 2/21

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Showing results 21 to 25 of 25
    You are here entirely tooo much!! Jeffylou87's Avatar
    Garfield!!!!!?? I know exactly where that is! We are def meeting up! You'll be driving the G right?

Rafal - What gives you the idea that I live 10 minutes away.. I like in Wood-Ridge very north.. lol

I wont be able to make it that day anyway.. I have a beefsteak dinner with my EMS squad that night until midnight.. Free Booze ftw!

yea my g and my 08 lancer gts...im bringing them both up.... heres an off topic pic of the lancer....

back on topic...i wish i was going up earlier...i've missed so many meets already..

From the starter of the meet from njtuners.com :

So guys the administration of Menlo park mall is being very testy about this and i just got a call today saying that they will not allow a gathering in their parking lot(S). For that reason, the fact that most 6ga OG's and my close friends won't be able to make it PLUS its going to be raining, the meet has moved to Roosevelt park in NJ March, 07 2009.
    The list of who is coming will be refreshed and renewed soon as the word gets out.
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------

People u want to meet at the freehold mall we mitsubishi guys will be doing a photoshoot... 11:30 am
    Last edited by RafalGTZ00; 02-18-2009 at 08:58 PM

ok, Freehold Mall, 11:30am for the 21st; i should be able to make it :)

just to be sure, the 21st or march 7th?

02 Mit. Galant 5 Spd -> 2010 Mit. Lancer Sportback 5 Spd -> (current) 2014 Mit Evo GSR 5 Spd
    run1206's Rear Disc Tutorial
    run1206's CF Hood Resurface Tutorial

Quote Originally Posted by run1206 View Post
    ok, Freehold Mall, 11:30am for the 21st; i should be able to make it :)

just to be sure, the 21st or march 7th?
    the 21th.... dont worry 12pm is fine....

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12