The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Post Count Suggestion

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
Showing results 41 to 60 of 142
    Quote Originally Posted by KaziKai View Post
    HAHA... me too need to convert to 5 speed!
    good for you but this thread is not about 5spd swap

^^ this is a very fine example of what we have been talking about
    '00 Mitsubishi Galant ES 4g64T (Samantha)
    '01 Mitsubishi Galant ES 4g64 (Daily)
    '02 Mitsubishi Galant ES 4g64 (SCRAPPED)
    '00 Mitsubishi Galant ES 4g64 (SCRAPPED)
    '91 Volvo 740 Turbo B230FT (SOLD)
    '88 Mitsubishi Mighty Max (SOLD)
    '91 Kawasaki ZX7 (SOLD)
    '95 Kawasaki ZX9R

Gbaby2089
    rep is cool but doesn't mean much, on a site i am a member of one day someone got massive rep (like a billion) and passed to one guy, so right now only 24 of the ten's of thousands of members have a lot of rep and all else bask in our glory (yea i'm number 5 :D )

Quote Originally Posted by RAZ_76 View Post
    People should get warnings for those things. Why do you think I got banned?? Because some noob was giving out bad advice and I corrected him. We need a tough warning system followed by bans, not post count. People will be people, or should I say Kids will be kids. People that should get banned around here don't. Just like certain Moderators should not be Moderators. it's just like anywhere else you go. Jobs, school, the mall....etc.
    No, you got banned because you mouthed off to me in regards to what I can and can't do on TGC. You have no authority here on TGC. Your suggestions on how this place is ran, who should get banned and who should be moderators is moot and not even taken upon suggestion. I have no idea where you came from, but I do know where you're going to be going if you think that you're going to continue to throw your weight around here. You are fresh off of being banned, do you really want to continue mouthing off?

You are here entirely tooo much!! RAZ_76's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by BGR View Post
    No, you got banned because you mouthed off to me in regards to what I can and can't do on TGC. You have no authority here on TGC. Your suggestions on how this place is ran, who should get banned and who should be moderators is moot and not even taken upon suggestion. I have no idea where you came from, but I do know where you're going to be going if you think that you're going to continue to throw your weight around here. You are fresh off of being banned, do you really want to continue mouthing off?
    My suggestions is mouthing off??? I contribute to this forum but I don't have the right to suggest things?? Fuck you!! You sit here and try to belittle me by talking to me like Im your son or something because you own a forum but I'm throwing my weight around? If you feel like a big man to your TGC fans by banning me then do so but don't you sit here and talk to me like I'm a little 20 year old kid. If you have a problem with me then do what you have to do. You might be the man to these kids because you can push a button and shut me up but that's all you can do your a sad little piece shit inside and you know it.This forum is teh only thing that makes you feel like a man and more power to you. I think you are the biggest bitch of them all because everytime I say something to you, you ban me so you don't have to hear it, just like a lttle bitch. I tell you what, I'm not going to change for you or anyone else so why don't you erase all my details and make it permanent. If that makes you feel like a man then ban me like you fuckers do to everyone else that means anything around here. Fuck you! Make it permanent this time loser. Go mod that piece of shit centra of yours...fag. I'll get the door myself bitch. Go celebrate all you back stabbing fags that will come out and talk shit about me as soon as I get banned. This time I hope it will be permanent or you really are a little bitch. It's sad that this place has become this. All you guys that are cool, I'll miss yeah but you know where I'll be.

On TJ's site?
    Love,
    Matt

Quote Originally Posted by RAZ_76 View Post
    My suggestions is mouthing off??? I contribute to this forum but I don't have the right to suggest things?? Fuck you!! You sit here and try to belittle me by talking to me like Im your son or something because you own a forum but I'm throwing my weight around? If you feel like a big man to your TGC fans by banning me then do so but don't you sit here and talk to me like I'm a little 20 year old kid. If you have a problem with me then do what you have to do. You might be the man to these kids because you can push a button and shut me up but that's all you can do your a sad little piece shit inside and you know it.This forum is teh only thing that makes you feel like a man and more power to you. I think you are the biggest bitch of them all because everytime I say something to you, you ban me so you don't have to hear it, just like a lttle bitch. I tell you what, I'm not going to change for you or anyone else so why don't you erase all my details and make it permanent. If that makes you feel like a man then ban me like you fuckers do to everyone else that means anything around here. Fuck you! Make it permanent this time loser. Go mod that piece of shit centra of yours...fag. I'll get the door myself bitch. Go celebrate all you back stabbing fags that will come out and talk shit about me as soon as I get banned. This time I hope it will be permanent or you really are a little bitch. It's sad that this place has become this. All you guys that are cool, I'll miss yeah but you know where I'll be.
    I'll leave this up as something NOT to do. This is the reason why this jerk gets banned. He doesn't know how and when to shut his big mouth.

I can't believe RAZ got permaband... wow.

Quote Originally Posted by spardavr4 View Post
    I can't believe RAZ got permaband... wow.
    You can't believe? I just banned him in December for mouthing off and this time he's going to be 10x worse? All he had to do is just keep his cool (if he had any) and all would be cool.

I'm not going to say anything because if I do I will get banned. But I agree with RAZ, this site is going to shit if people are getting banned because of feuds between a mod and a regular person. All I want to say is people need to grow up.

Quote Originally Posted by spardavr4 View Post
    I'm not going to say anything because if I do I will get banned. But I agree with RAZ, this site is going to shit if people are getting banned because of feuds between a mod and a regular person. All I want to say is people need to grow up.
    If you feel that this place it going to shit, then there's the door. Don't (or do) let it hit you in the butt on your way out. Ain't nothing keeping you guys here. TGC has been around for almost 10 years. You, RAZ and everyone else that thinks this place is "going to shit" have only been around here less than 2 year! Believe me, you guys will be gone, and others will stop by and replace you.

As a matter of fact, all of you that don't like it here, please start your own forum, club, site, or whatever. Just take your negative shit away from here.

That's fine with me. It's a website. Not real life. This is a hobby, it's not going to affect me the day I leave.

But, again I'm not going to say anything because I will get banned...

Then stop replying. IF you really need to get it off your chest, PM ME!

And don't get it twisted. People aren't getting banned for feuds betweens mods and a regular person. RAZ is the only person I've banned in probably 6 years or longer! When you're in charge of your own site, I'm quite sure you're going to be a loving host and turn the other cheek when an asshole like RAZ spits in your face. Karmas a sonofbitch and I hope RAZ gets what's coming to him.

whats wrong with noobs asking dumb questions. we've all asked dumb questions. you allergic to helping people?

I hope we dont have that rep system here. its going become like club3g where once a noob asks a dumb question, forum bullies scream "noob" and give them negative rep. thats gonna scare any new members away.

then theres things like if a noob says another member is wrong, then the forum bullies all give the new guy neg rep with comments like "dont ever talk back to qnz", or some other homo shit.

that is what club3g is like today

You are here entirely tooo much!! 9G's Avatar
    oh oh spaghettio

You are here entirely tooo much!! 99 galant's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Galant306m View Post
    because we have a search button.
    okay but it would make the search button easier. I have searched with no results because I worded it differently then the person who posted. I asked for help in a PM and got a reply within 5 min. then I do a :smt075:smt021 to my self because of wording it differently.

Quote Originally Posted by qnz View Post
    whats wrong with noobs asking dumb questions. we've all asked dumb questions. you allergic to helping people?

I hope we dont have that rep system here. its going become like club3g where once a noob asks a dumb question, forum bullies scream "noob" and give them negative rep. thats gonna scare any new members away.

then theres things like if a noob says another member is wrong, then the forum bullies all give the new guy neg rep with comments like "dont ever talk back to qnz", or some other homo shit.

that is what club3g is like today
    x2
    Mods:
    2 tone leather interior, touch screen navigation, 7inch headrest tv's, 17" Driftz Black and Polished rims, 215 50 17 Goodyear Eagle Nct5 tires Tein s lowering springs, kyb gr-2 struts, rearview mirror camera, diamond black paint custom front and lower grill, Chrome door pillars., and chrome door handles. Powder coated my wipper arms wet black, exhaust heat sheild and my valve cover. 2nd gen led taillights

that would be a good idea
    as long as there no like noobs whore posting to get up the ranks
    Quote Originally Posted by jubeiaire View Post
    i know a guy that saw a guy that knew a guy that once passed by a car that had been painted. Ill ask him tomorrow after consulting my magic ball to determine WHERE YOU LIVE in proximity to a paint shop NEAR WHERE YOU LIVE..................

Quote Originally Posted by guynlidia2006 View Post
    x2
    e-rep is a bad idea so im not voting for it
    '00 Mitsubishi Galant ES 4g64T (Samantha)
    '01 Mitsubishi Galant ES 4g64 (Daily)
    '02 Mitsubishi Galant ES 4g64 (SCRAPPED)
    '00 Mitsubishi Galant ES 4g64 (SCRAPPED)
    '91 Volvo 740 Turbo B230FT (SOLD)
    '88 Mitsubishi Mighty Max (SOLD)
    '91 Kawasaki ZX7 (SOLD)
    '95 Kawasaki ZX9R

Proto
    removed it.

You are here entirely tooo much!! SkylineG1's Avatar
    I love this forum.

Are you guys serious? This forum was developed for the love of one car. The goal of it was to unite G's from all over the WORLD. If there is a noob he will ask questions. Hell I'm still a noob here. There are still things that I learn now & then from contributions to the forums.

I recently just bought a new car & I am a noob on that site now because I don't know the ins & outs of the car yet. I used the search & found a lot but as you all know most times the "search" function can be somewhat difficult to use.

Although free speech is a right, it is not one on this forum. You guys have no idea what it cost to run a site like this. I'm not saying that anyone should take crap from anyone else but RESPECT not just to mods or admins need to be shown.

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast