The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Meet in Raleigh???

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Showing results 21 to 34 of 34
    well the day is almost here. sat is d day for our baby shower. free food (burgers, hotdogs, drinkin and just all around having a good time.) it is byob but other than that all is covered. all u guys are more than welcome to show up. just call and let me know if ur down and get directions. come hang and enjoy the weekend. 919-665-8645
    no longer a g owner.....:(

Soon to get another.....:)

I wish I could show up for this but, I have to prepare for a carshow on sunday.

sorry u cant make it man. maybe some other time then. if ne1 is plannin to go to slam session lets get up bc groups (car clubs) 5 or more get a discount on admission. its the last weekend of april in greenville

I can come, but I will wait to find out how many people are showing up.

You are here entirely tooo much!! Serstylz2's Avatar
    pretty soon i am gonna be a TGCNC member!!! going to look at condos and apts in April and i'll have my G with me, would like to meet up with some folks

it all starts at 2 but you dont have to show up then. u could show up later cuz itll be an all day and into the night thing. its the perfect way for every1 to meet up bc there wont be ne1 trying to run every1 off and stop the party. it doesnt matter how many show up. it about the 1s that do and have a good time.

thestig
    hey numbers 9199064602 if anyones interested to meet. ask for chris

Im down with a meet in Raleigh. I live in Angier, NC. I like half hour out of Raleigh. Hit me up when you do that 5 speed swap. I am trying to it too. But don't want to do it untill I have more info. Tell me when you figure a date in March..
    Flipininja

The G is back on the road. If any of you guys are willing to meet let me know a time and place.

Well, I am trying to continue progress on the 4.0 Stroker build. Plus, I have so much other shit on my plate I don't have the time right now.

Whats up fellow TGC Southeasters I would love a meet in the NC area. I am in the QC but raleigh is just a wee bit up I85 so if you guys meet keep me posted. I just bought my 09 ralliart in Feb of 2009. If the meet is earlier 2010 I will only have HID plus 35% tint (state legal for less headaches) but by end of 2010 am going to get works springs and lower the G. Keep me informed

Pat

You are here entirely tooo much!! Serstylz2's Avatar
    sup Pat i'm in QC too.. any pix of your ride

Are we gonna do this this year or what,guys?

I am down Average for a meet ... I will start a new thread here after I post for a meet. Seems like most of you are in raleigh so Id imagine thats the best place even though I am in charlotte. :( haha so post an Im in ... or Im out in my thread!
    Patrick
    2009 Galant Ralliart Black
    http://www.pwdphotography.com

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12