The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Need some design help guys

Showing results 1 to 8 of 8

Need some design help guys

Well As some of yall know i was repping TGC and TGCTX decals for awhile as you can see in my sig. I took them off mainly cause they started to come off. Well its about that time again for new decals but im not really into coming up with good letter designes. So i need ya'll help. I plan on getting both TGC and GalantForum decals.These will only be window decals they will not go no where near the body. So any suggestions please show them. i wanna rep where i came from. and to invite new members as well. All that i ask is that they stand out you know something that makes you say damn that nice. Now i know there are a lot of talented guys here so show me what you can do.
    Last edited by silver01g; 02-05-2009 at 01:24 AM

TeamDreamSpeed / PizzaBoy
    Quote Originally Posted by G-spot View Post
    I can't believe a meet never happening all because I or James is not gonna be present. What kind of crap is that? Since when was G-spot and Silver01G heart and soul of TGCTX?

You are here entirely tooo much!!
    dont you need permision to do this??

Quote Originally Posted by IVORY_G View Post
    never pull out, always squeeze inside! LOL!

i dont know?

I can't believe a meet never happening all because I or James is not gonna be present. What kind of crap is that? Since when was G-spot and Silver01G heart and soul of TGCTX?

You are here entirely tooo much!! fatal1's Avatar
    i know you need permission to sell, check with matt but im sure you can make them for yourself

I'd like to have a new decal as well if we have permission. I still have the tri-city stickers which are starting to come off.
    })({ Heather })({

- "If you never take risks, you'll have a wasted soul."

been given the ok,

so guys let me see what you got, the craziest designs well do best. for TGC and GalantForums. This is a idea thread not a buy or sell thread.

what size design you need?

big enough to fit in the small window