The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Looking for more negative camber...

Showing results 1 to 7 of 7

Looking for more negative camber...

Hey guys, im in the process of fitting some 19x9.5 rims, but i need more negative camber. Im on airrunner, which is already giving me some camber, but i need more. What do i need? Camber kit? Arms? Where the VIP guys at? Do they even make stuff for our cars to give more negative camber?

That wide you will have to pull the fender lip out a little to clear it all. As far as 'more' camber what are you are right now?

EDIT: What offset wheel also? Do you know the backspacing'?
    Last edited by RedGalant2k1; 02-06-2009 at 07:35 PM

I don't quite know. I know when i slam the car, i was tucking a 19x8.5 +45 with a lot of space leftover to fit a 9.5. Probably going to cut the inner fender lip out too. Just seeing what my options are now. After talking it over with the shop, if we can't pull off the 9.5, he said a 9 will be safe to do. Either way, i'll keep you guys posted.

From what VIPtint told me you should be able to fit a 19x9.5" +26mm offset wheel. Obviously there is some negative camber and other fitment things to be taken into account. Nokcy21 had 19x9 +35mm SSR Viennas in the back of his red VRG kitted 8G btw.

19x9.5 +26? Really?!?!? I'm still looking to tuck my whole rim inside the fender when I slam it. + 26 maybe, but you cannot tuck that. Probably going to do a 9, not quite sure on the offset yet....we are still figuring that out. Trying to go as low as we can without problems. We shall see....

You are here entirely tooo much!! fatal1's Avatar
    yea i would go with the 9 it will be less of a headache overall and still give that wide appearance. running a wheel that wide though im surprised you havent cut the fenders yet