The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: 2009 in dash tweeter covers?

Showing results 1 to 4 of 4
    Heated Heavy

2009 in dash tweeter covers?

Does anybody know what Kind of tweeter size they are and how do you pop off the covers? its in the dash under the windshield.

im guessing 7/8" but i have no idea, i would just try taking it out... it simply pops off
    uhhhh...... Whats a 9g???

rocgalant
    That's funny I just popped mine off today. Get a really small screwdriver (like one you might get from a eye-glass kit) and slide it in the area closest to the windshield. Once you pry some of it up, just pop it off. Try to pull up in the area closest to the dash (or furthest from the windshield) to pop the clips off. It's a 1" tweeter (from Metraonline.com) and it looks like it really sucks.

Heated Heavy
    Quote Originally Posted by rocgalant View Post
    That's funny I just popped mine off today. Get a really small screwdriver (like one you might get from a eye-glass kit) and slide it in the area closest to the windshield. Once you pry some of it up, just pop it off. Try to pull up in the area closest to the dash (or furthest from the windshield) to pop the clips off. It's a 1" tweeter (from Metraonline.com) and it looks like it really sucks.

thanks man.