The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: TGC SoFla Meet 2/7/09 no 56k

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Showing results 21 to 38 of 38
    im thinkin that the whole TGC Florida needs to have a meet everybody just meet in the middle somewhere, that'd be dope as hell

that would be nice but im trying to not drive my car that far.... Maybe after i do my timing belt and maintenance ill try it.. Paul im gonna get at you soon i just have too many bills to take care of -- im trying to get it within two weeks -- but im also trying to get my timing belt -- can u get oem mitsu belts by the way..
    4g64DeT 1st evo ecu powered automatic (5 speed now baby)
    BIG 16G Boosted|custom dp|megan racing catback|Deleted Cat|stock dsm manifold|450cc Blues|190lph walbro|evo fuel rail + fpr|greddy type rs bov|evo uicp|Gen FMIC|Custom LICP|Evo cf hood|cf trunk|cyber body kit|motegi dp6 gunmetal 18"|AGXs|Tein S techs|14 psi |5 yrs boosted

You are here entirely tooo much!! 4-G-rim's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by GAgalant_319 View Post
    im thinkin that the whole TGC Florida needs to have a meet everybody just meet in the middle somewhere, that'd be dope as hell
    Well the center point of Florida is Orlando most likely. If we were to organize a FL TGC meet...there would have to be a nice planned event not just for the owners, but probably their families as a incentive to make the drive.

Me and Denver have contiplated the idea of having a event at a place here called Old Town/Fun spot. A nice place that has lots to do for those with kids and adults and won't break the budget. Its located in near disney..so there are plenty of hotels to stay in the area.

Anyways back to topic....AWSOME pics and a very nice meet. Looks like Ron did a little custom painting on his valve cover since I last saw him a few weeks ago.:smt001

1991 Galant VR4 1948/2000_________1996 Galant "S" 5 speed 2.4L turbo

orlando is too far. theres no jacksonville members anyway. we need a midpoint between orlando and miami like port st lucie. We can all go to a Mets game

very nice!! but damn somebody photoshop me into those pics lol...i shouldve been there man but my job schedule to tight but bext time im definitely in!! maybe a week or 2 in advance would be good... lol

Drive, Dream, Drift.
    Drift ALL DAY

Experienced TGC Member 02redgalant's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by 4-G-rim View Post

Me and Denver have contiplated the idea of having a event at a place here called Old Town/Fun spot. A nice place that has lots to do for those with kids and adults and won't break the budget. Its located in near disney..so there are plenty of hotels to stay in the area.
    i've been there on 192 that wouldn't be that bad of an idea...orlando is a pretty ideal place even though its unfair for us since we gotta make the whole drive lol

You are here entirely tooo much!! 4-G-rim's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by 02redgalant View Post
    i've been there on 192 that wouldn't be that bad of an idea...orlando is a pretty ideal place even though its unfair for us since we gotta make the whole drive lol

You make a great point..but its also unfair for us "northern" Florida TGC'ers to drive to the more attended South FL meets.

Its something to think about really...my plans have changed this year since me and my fiance are expecting a baby.

1991 Galant VR4 1948/2000_________1996 Galant "S" 5 speed 2.4L turbo

your baby wont be old enough to remember where we go for meets :D

Experienced TGC Member
    You make a great point..but its also unfair for us "northern" Florida TGC'ers to drive to the more attended South FL meets.

Its something to think about really...my plans have changed this year since me and my fiance are expecting a baby.
    There's a couple of us up here in the Panhandle and 1 or 2 in JAX (just not very active)

Quote Originally Posted by qnz View Post
    orlando is too far. theres no jacksonville members anyway. we need a midpoint between orlando and miami like port st lucie. We can all go to a Mets game
    Orlando or maybe like Cocoa Beach... should be something coastal w/ teh beach.

Anyways back to topic....AWSOME pics and a very nice meet.
    +3.

glad to see, at least, south florida is doing well!
    -Chris

i def agree... a meet closer to orlando would be great!! maybe somewhere alittle closer to u guys atleast

nice pics
    Jason - - cofounder of TGCNY
    click banner to enter the NY Chapter

2001 Galant ES
    2004 Jeep Grand Cherokee Special Edition

im sure what me and qnz are worried about is breaking down to or from and having to fix it on the road.. I believe we have quality built galants but u never know.. I can afford the trip but not to have an incident far away from home.. That is my reasoning for not taking a long distance trip with my galant. I would love to go up there with my galant and hit a track or something but in reality i doubt ill drive it that far..
    BIG 16G Boosted|custom dp|megan racing catback|Deleted Cat|stock dsm manifold|450cc Blues|190lph walbro|evo fuel rail + fpr|greddy type rs bov|evo uicp|Gen FMIC|Custom LICP|Evo cf hood|cf trunk|cyber body kit|motegi dp6 gunmetal 18"|AGXs|Tein S techs|14 psi |5 yrs boosted

john you'll never know until you try man lol everybody just bring a tool set!!! hahaha

naw j/k man i understand you completely

alright then.. understood

maybe one day platano and i will ride up and join the meet

if u do decide to change your mind keep us posted lol

great meet..unfortunately i was in the hospital all weekend..really wanted to make this...qnz texted me about it...hopefully next time ill be there

Ya, I drove my 7g to to orlando for a few days and back to west palm and didn't have one problem... However I wasn't boosting very often...

I was truly surprised that I didn't have any problems.. Whenever you guys decide on how it can be done iam down....
    ---||| 97Galant, E3 16G, Safc, 5spd,Drifter Body |||---

TGC Regular
    I live in Coastsville Pa. when will there be another meet in NJ,NY,PA. i will like to attend.

ur

ur in the wrong thread -- try north east

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12