The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: South Florida meeting for March

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
Showing results 61 to 80 of 124
    i dunno about the shooting range, it gets kinda boring after a while imo. paintball sounds good though

i think its gonna be close to the same except paintball might be more fun but i dunno -- there is a paintball field over by my house. I think its 20 unlimited air but u get ur own bullets too
    4g64DeT 1st evo ecu powered automatic (5 speed now baby)
    BIG 16G Boosted|custom dp|megan racing catback|Deleted Cat|stock dsm manifold|450cc Blues|190lph walbro|evo fuel rail + fpr|greddy type rs bov|evo uicp|Gen FMIC|Custom LICP|Evo cf hood|cf trunk|cyber body kit|motegi dp6 gunmetal 18"|AGXs|Tein S techs|14 psi |5 yrs boosted

hmmmm its kinda hard to decided the event....

Drive, Dream, Drift.
    Drift ALL DAY

i agree... y dont we try the mall thing again.. then we can ride out to hooters or sumthin..

-Danny
    Quote Originally Posted by deeznutz View Post
    Ally and her whip a day helps keep the drama away!

places

there is a hooters by my house and a mall... Either will probably be fine. There is also more than one shooting range so we can look some more -- there is a paintball field near i know of that is str8. we have bowling again..... gokarts at speed indoor world i heard is ok. boomers arcade is ok...
    BIG 16G Boosted|custom dp|megan racing catback|Deleted Cat|stock dsm manifold|450cc Blues|190lph walbro|evo fuel rail + fpr|greddy type rs bov|evo uicp|Gen FMIC|Custom LICP|Evo cf hood|cf trunk|cyber body kit|motegi dp6 gunmetal 18"|AGXs|Tein S techs|14 psi |5 yrs boosted

Experienced TGC Member 02redgalant's Avatar
    hooters....go karts haven't done that in while

Looking at the Boomers site, they have the super pass for $40. ($30 if you buy the ticket online.) That includes unlimited go kart, bumper boats, laser tag and rock wall. $30 sounds pretty reasonable for a few hours of fun. they also got arcades and some other stuff there.

http://www.boomersparks.com/park/dania/directions.html

hows this sound guys?

yupp i think boomers actually a much better idea..

Drive, Dream, Drift.
    Drift ALL DAY

lets do it then...

-Danny

Experienced TGC Member 02redgalant's Avatar
    lets make that official

march 28, saturday @ boomers im in... just gotta decide the time..

-Danny

boomers gets boring easy -- ill go if u all want but the arcade is fine for a while but the carts are not very good.. plus they got punk kids there that are waiting to get slapped... I went there and got whooped by like a 300lbs elephant and the kids there wouldnt let me get out of the slowest kart in the world because they said it was all the same.. I did not slap him because my gf said nono but im afraid that i wont be able to resist again.. There is another gun range also we can exlpore.

^^ lol damn you shouldve shown that kid your pimp hand!!

Drive, Dream, Drift.
    Drift ALL DAY

haha john. tell us how you really feel.

i took the baby powder out and started puttin in my hand but my girl was like be good...

here is another range i heard is great.. no prices but someone can call hahah...

Pembroke Gun & Range
    www.pembrokegunrange.com/

hah. baby powder. you were just going to do this with the baby powder.

ok i guess officially we are going to boomers on march 28th so everyone get that down in the calendar... Lets make this one as good as the last one - we wanna see more people so everyone try and make it..

also where does everyone wanna meet? The parking lot there will probably not allow us to park by each other so we can meet somewhere first and drive to boomers just let me know what you want to do..
    Last edited by Johnathansgalant; 02-27-2009 at 11:43 PM

yezzir!!! i'm set for the 28th!! boomers it is....

Drive, Dream, Drift.
    Drift ALL DAY

The parking lot cant fit all the cars? Theres a mcdonalds (my blue X) on Stirling Road according to google maps. Anyone want to meet here?

also, are we only doing go-karting? should we get the unlimited pass for go karts, + rock climbing, + laser tag ahead of time. its $10 cheaper online than in person

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast