The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: South Florida meeting for March

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
Showing results 81 to 100 of 124
    i agree aaron on an early buy.... also we could meet at mcdonalds but we would probably be hogging there spaces how about the shopping plaza behind the mcdonalds alot more space for more people...

Drive, Dream, Drift.
    Drift ALL DAY

damm...idk if i can go...i get out at 5pm from work...i guess we can meet somewhere after that..?
    Fully Built 4G63
    HKS 272
    ported Dual Ball Bearing FP RED 84mm 25psi w/ external dump

paul u will go.... or we will have the meet at ur job and dissrupt ur work.. i already told you.. Aaron im saying that maybe the parking lot will not have open spaces to allow us to park directly next to each other not that the lot is not large because it is.. laser tag is uber gay in there i will go car but i dont think i wanna do all the other stuff to be honest.. that mcdonalds is small also so i think u should meet on the gokart track actually
    u goto boomers but its on the left where the track is and boomers is on the right.. so u go in but instead of turning right to park at boomers u continue straight and turn left to the track and there is another large parking lot..
    4g64DeT 1st evo ecu powered automatic (5 speed now baby)
    BIG 16G Boosted|custom dp|megan racing catback|Deleted Cat|stock dsm manifold|450cc Blues|190lph walbro|evo fuel rail + fpr|greddy type rs bov|evo uicp|Gen FMIC|Custom LICP|Evo cf hood|cf trunk|cyber body kit|motegi dp6 gunmetal 18"|AGXs|Tein S techs|14 psi |5 yrs boosted

ok. so we're meeting at the GoKart parking lot! time?

i guess if a couple get there early we can hit up mcdonalds to grab some food b4 the track...

Drive, Dream, Drift.
    Drift ALL DAY

how bout 2 pm
    BIG 16G Boosted|custom dp|megan racing catback|Deleted Cat|stock dsm manifold|450cc Blues|190lph walbro|evo fuel rail + fpr|greddy type rs bov|evo uicp|Gen FMIC|Custom LICP|Evo cf hood|cf trunk|cyber body kit|motegi dp6 gunmetal 18"|AGXs|Tein S techs|14 psi |5 yrs boosted

sounds good actually... btw i think it'll be good to exchange some phone numbers just in case of any changes on the actual day because most ppl dnt have "Pimp My Ride" laptops in there car lol....

Drive, Dream, Drift.
    Drift ALL DAY

i like the idea of the go kart parking lot..so is it agreed @ 2??

-Danny
    Quote Originally Posted by deeznutz View Post
    Ally and her whip a day helps keep the drama away!

make it official John. 2PM!!!

im down for this one

JDM front covension Old style vr4,18"axis black seven mod,clifford alarm,egr rear window visor,kenwood unit 7"screen DVD,two tones paint job,3G strut bar , HID's.

new faces!!

im not a new face QNZ,just i have a lot of work and a new baby (new born) and i dont have enough time to go to the last meetings, but ill down.

JDM front covension Old style vr4,18"axis black seven mod,clifford alarm,egr rear window visor,kenwood unit 7"screen DVD,two tones paint job,3G strut bar , HID's.

Experienced TGC Member 02redgalant's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by galant305 View Post
    im not a new face QNZ,just i have a lot of work and a new baby (new born) and i dont have enough time to go to the last meetings, but ill down.
    congratz! haven't seen you in while..i know i texted you last meet...go to see your coming out :)

its official -- 2pm at the parking lot on the left (gokarts) at boomers.. From there if u wanna eat or whatever we will wait an hr for everyone to come and go eat or whatever.. my number is 9546099460 for those that dont have it..

alright sounds good!! a real good meet i'm preparing for this meet already lol.... heres my number 9546433917 ima be out there early with johnny boy and aaron....

Drive, Dream, Drift.
    Drift ALL DAY

haha good deal -- i edited the first post so all the necessary info and directions are there.. we will make this a nice meet..

Experienced TGC Member 02redgalant's Avatar
    cool my number 3059247386...

alrite its official... ill be there @ 2 then also.. mine is 786-316-7349 "danny"

-Danny
    Quote Originally Posted by deeznutz View Post
    Ally and her whip a day helps keep the drama away!

so where do i meet you guys??? ill be there around 6:30ish...or so??? my number is 7862051272
    Fully Built 4G63
    HKS 272
    ported Dual Ball Bearing FP RED 84mm 25psi w/ external dump

park by the other galants. You'll have to listen to us talk about how awesome the meet was and you'll feel left out.

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast