The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: South Florida meeting for March

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast
Showing results 101 to 120 of 124
    Quote Originally Posted by qnz View Post
    park by the other galants. You'll have to listen to us talk about how awesome the meet was and you'll feel left out.
    you mean how you guys played tag and held hands around the park, and how john went on a date with the crazy guy from the meet when we went to the fish store. lol...haha.. jk...yea i guess..idk if im gonna make it now as my hood and trunk are going to the shop for some TLC. i have some plans for it...should come out sweet.
    Fully Built 4G63
    HKS 272
    ported Dual Ball Bearing FP RED 84mm 25psi w/ external dump

so are we gonna buy tix ahead of time for the gokart track and other stuff? its $10 cheaper to buy it online than buying it at boomers. we're all doing go karting right??

yeah i think that would be good.... aaron you should post a direct link to purchase the ticket so that everybody buys the same thing lol..

Drive, Dream, Drift.
    Drift ALL DAY

ok so everyone knows when and where the meet is next week so well see you there next weekend...
    4g64DeT 1st evo ecu powered automatic (5 speed now baby)
    BIG 16G Boosted|custom dp|megan racing catback|Deleted Cat|stock dsm manifold|450cc Blues|190lph walbro|evo fuel rail + fpr|greddy type rs bov|evo uicp|Gen FMIC|Custom LICP|Evo cf hood|cf trunk|cyber body kit|motegi dp6 gunmetal 18"|AGXs|Tein S techs|14 psi |5 yrs boosted

so guys, I need confirmation from everyone that we're doing go karts and if we should buy the all you can ride ticket. info about the ticket can be found here:
    http://www.boomersparks.com/park/dania/prices.html

if you want to pay for just a 1 time ride, its $8 but i dont know how many laps you get. Maybe John would know.

cool, Iam suppose to be heading out of town around the 28th but if not I will come thru...
    ---||| 97Galant, E3 16G, Safc, 5spd,Drifter Body |||---

im going.. and yes im there to ride go-karts

-Danny
    Quote Originally Posted by deeznutz View Post
    Ally and her whip a day helps keep the drama away!

im down for the you can ride!

Drive, Dream, Drift.
    Drift ALL DAY

if you dont want to ride gokarts all day, they have 100 points for $25. go karting is 8 points so you can go a few laps around the place and then use points to play something else... I dunno if its more economical tho. u know how the points thing works Mario?

Quote Originally Posted by qnz View Post
    if you dont want to ride gokarts all day, they have 100 points for $25. go karting is 8 points so you can go a few laps around the place and then use points to play something else... I dunno if its more economical tho. u know how the points thing works Mario?
    hmm.. it's been a while since i've been to boomers but i think the point system is similar to that of gameworks... where a game cost a certain amount of points to play it..

Drive, Dream, Drift.
    Drift ALL DAY

i say we do the Super Pass - unlimited because if we get points we'll run out in no time...

Drive, Dream, Drift.
    Drift ALL DAY

a couple laps few minutes... i dunno if im gonna ride the carts for hours but ill do some laps.. Ill prolly get it at the place tho..
    Last edited by Johnathansgalant; 03-23-2009 at 01:23 PM
    BIG 16G Boosted|custom dp|megan racing catback|Deleted Cat|stock dsm manifold|450cc Blues|190lph walbro|evo fuel rail + fpr|greddy type rs bov|evo uicp|Gen FMIC|Custom LICP|Evo cf hood|cf trunk|cyber body kit|motegi dp6 gunmetal 18"|AGXs|Tein S techs|14 psi |5 yrs boosted

Quote Originally Posted by Johnathansgalant View Post
    a couple laps few minutes... i dunno if im gonna ride the carts for hours but ill do some laps.. Ill prolly get it at the place tho..
    the pass is good for more than just riding in circles lol... we can hit up the mini golf and i can show yall my Tiger Woods moves :smt040 or the laser tag :smt072

Drive, Dream, Drift.
    Drift ALL DAY

the wifey and I will be splitting the 250 points for $50. dont think we will do that much karting, golfing and rock climbing

so everyones coming tomorrow right? gonna be a nice day

im goin to try to sneak down there for a minute on my lunch break. bastards told me i could take the day off but at the last minute they say i have to come in and watch a guy fix our moving lights! whoo hoo!!!!

Dang Im going to orlando for my birthday the 29th otherwise I would have came by with the 99 3k VR4 :D
    -01 LS V6 Mods: FOR SALE 8.6k 71k miles. Short Ram CAI, 2.5'' Custom Cat-back with OBX muffler, DEH3700Mp Pioneer Headunit w/12inch MTX subs. Daily driver For
    -99 3000gt VR-4 #184 of 287.

jesus... well sneak out someway, somehow.. lol

Drive, Dream, Drift.
    Drift ALL DAY

i think i have an idea, but if it doesnt work then oh well.... i guess ill be at the april meet lol

haa dont get fired for us man..

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast