The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Anybody have pic of galant with rear lambo's?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Showing results 21 to 29 of 29
    Quote Originally Posted by njjfudge View Post
    Here you go rear lambo's and 22" rims.................

thanks for the pic I knew somebody would have it!! I just wanted to prove to my dad & brother it could be done. I think it looks good if not an everyday driver nice for shows!!

Quote Originally Posted by 03-Galant-ES View Post
    What I would like is front lambos and rear suicides, but I think the rear doors might be a bit too long for a nice effective suicide setup
    everyone i know has been telling me to lambos in the front and suicide on the back. but idk, i dont know how it would look and at that once i am done with my car in every section, and when i can spend money on useless things then maybe yeah i would do it, but til then not my style.

TeamDreamSpeed / PizzaBoy
    Quote Originally Posted by G-spot View Post
    I can't believe a meet never happening all because I or James is not gonna be present. What kind of crap is that? Since when was G-spot and Silver01G heart and soul of TGCTX?

You are here entirely tooo much!! seth98esT's Avatar
    That looks bad, you dont drive a supercar. I dont even see how he gets in.

How about rear suicide lambos? lol
    7g for life!

hmmm rear suicide lambos might look strange with lambos and a flip top trunk...with an egr visor and your sun roof tilted for extra lines for people to look at.

I vote we make our cars into 2 doors by cutting the whole section out and making a gullwing the size of a small airplane wing that covers both door holes.

Quote Originally Posted by njjfudge View Post
    Here you go rear lambo's and 22" rims.................
    Thats sick...

Now I wonder if your in your garage.. I dont think its possible to squeeze in to the car without the doors hitting the ceiling would it?

Quote Originally Posted by 03-Galant-ES View Post
    I vote we make our cars into 2 doors by cutting the whole section out and making a gullwing the size of a small airplane wing that covers both door holes.
    Or graft a front and rear clip of an 8G to a 3G Eclipse

lambo doors belong on lambo's.
    02 Galant ES I4 ~ DD. JDM Kit/BBS LM Gold/D2/EvoRecaro/EGR/JL Audio/Eclipse Audio/Greddy/Injen/Project Kics/Brembos
    2010 Lexus IS350c Tungsten Pearl Mica/Volk GTM/H&R Springs/F sport intake/Project Kics/Lems Shift knob
    2010 Lexus IS-F Ultrasonic Blue/Volk TE37/HKS Hipermax IV GT/Ventross Kit/Lexon/JoezPerformance/Tom's/Project Kics/RR-racing tune
    2009 Acura TL w/Tech package A-spec Kit/ BBS LM/Tein

Quote Originally Posted by DryBear View Post
    Or graft a front and rear clip of an 8G to a 3G Eclipse
    hmmm opportunities to be unique???

Quote Originally Posted by spdracr View Post
    I've seen those in person and they were a PITA to get in and out of the car and they had to hack the A-Pillar to make it work and that's just not safe cuz I don't those pillars will handle as strong of an impact as before they got hacked

Lambo front is nice on our cars since we don't have the standard long body like other sedans
    man... the things we go through for our G's
    MARCH 2009 COTM
    fully interfaced with Xbox Media Center. learn more at www.xbmc.org[/b]

Ballin' on a budget

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12