The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: what seats fit??

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Showing results 1 to 20 of 47
    You are here entirely tooo much!!

what seats fit??

besides the 3g seats, what else fits directly onto our cars? front or back, but i doubt any back seats fit lol

Quote Originally Posted by IVORY_G View Post
    never pull out, always squeeze inside! LOL!

Front seats:
    2001-2005 Dodge Stratus Coupe (2.4 4G64 and 3.0 6G72 models)
    2001-2003 Chrysler Sebring LXi Coupe (3.0 6G72 model)

^ actually they are 3G Eclipse variants so they fit lol.

Back seats:
    Someone here says a certain Chrylser model fits but never gave solid proof about it.

You are here entirely tooo much!! Jeffylou87's Avatar
    I have to check and see if the front seats from a 9G fit into an 8G.. I have the cars.. I just don't have the motivation.. lol

Quote Originally Posted by Jeffylou87 View Post
    I have to check and see if the front seats from a 9G fit into an 8G.. I have the cars.. I just don't have the motivation.. lol
    Do it! I dont know of any other than listed above.

Quote Originally Posted by Jeffylou87 View Post
    i believe 9g telling me that they don't fit because I was thinking about it at one time.

Webhosting for less than $3 a month? put "pinoyesv6" as a promo code.

Quote Originally Posted by G-spot View Post
    Front seats:
    2001-2005 Dodge Stratus Coupe (2.4 4G64 and 3.0 6G72 models)
    2001-2003 Chrysler Sebring LXi Coupe (3.0 6G72 model)

^ actually they are 3G Eclipse variants so they fit lol.

Back seats:
    Someone here says a certain Chrylser model fits but never gave solid proof about it.
    you got any pics of what these look like???

uhhh, the dodge stratus coupe look like 3g seats and the sebring lxi looks like the galant leather.

does the dodge seats come in leather? lol

kylecanthurdle had sebring seats front and back. dont remember out of what year they came.
    I believe someoneelse damn forgot the member name managed to fit a diamante rear seat, not sure out of what year
    Jason - - cofounder of TGCNY
    click banner to enter the NY Chapter

2001 Galant ES
    2004 Jeep Grand Cherokee Special Edition

can some one please confirm what rear seats fit on 8g,, i already installed 3g black leather in the front yesterday that i got for mad cheap, and now i need the rear,thanks

You are here entirely tooo much!! fatal1's Avatar
    the rear is a lot easier to have look good using just seat covers. just make sure to get good ones that will be tight. the rears have much less then the front in terms of stitching and contours

yea true,
    i already have seat covers in the back, but i am looking to see what are my other options for the rear

I'm planning on getting leather galant seats and dying them the stock eclipse color. Found a set of rears in great shape for $85. And front eclipse seats for $75 a piece. Pretty excited. Figured that was an easy way.

thats cool .,, but i dont like the idea of dyeing the seats cauz they eventually will start to fade but if that worked out good for you let me know , cauz i wana have the rear matching the fronts, but if i can find/ if some one can confirm what rear seat fits , that would be cool too

Experienced TGC Member krispy03's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by galant4life View Post
    can some one please confirm what rear seats fit on 8g,, i already installed 3g black leather in the front yesterday that i got for mad cheap, and now i need the rear,thanks
    same here ive been rocking the eclipse black leather front seats for a few months now but the back is tinted enough so you cant see my stock back seats.

you get power seats and or airbag seats? mine came with those two and my original galant seats werent power so i have to set up wiring for it to be adjustable. i also have the harness' for the side airbags on the seat but not too sure how to wire them up, id have to poke around on club 3g maybe

as for the eclipse seats i like them they have a better feel than the 8gen galants, imo. and they can slide back further than the stock seats which is a pluss cus im standing at 6'2

Experienced TGC Member ZigenScarface's Avatar
    i think SEARCH seats bolt right in...

Quote Originally Posted by krispy03 View Post
    same here ive been rocking the eclipse black leather front seats for a few months now but the back is tinted enough so you cant see my stock back seats.

you get power seats and or airbag seats? mine came with those two and my original galant seats werent power so i have to set up wiring for it to be adjustable. i also have the harness' for the side airbags on the seat but not too sure how to wire them up, id have to poke around on club 3g maybe

as for the eclipse seats i like them they have a better feel than the 8gen galants, imo. and they can slide back further than the stock seats which is a pluss cus im standing at 6'2
    power with air bags,,, just hocked up the power for the seat and didnt bother with the air bags.. i just want to match my rear.,.i have my eye on 2002 sebring 4dr rear seat black leather for good price.. but i need someone to confirm they fit,,

Quote Originally Posted by ZigenScarface View Post
    i think SEARCH seats bolt right in...
    what does he have in the rear

Experienced TGC Member ZigenScarface's Avatar
    <slaps himself in the forehead

Quote Originally Posted by galant4life View Post
    what does he have in the rear
    Quote Originally Posted by ZigenScarface View Post
    <slaps himself in the forehead
    LMFAO!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast