Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Showing results 21 to 40 of 47
    Quote Originally Posted by youngin3 View Post
    LMFAO!
    that was a joke

Quote Originally Posted by galant4life View Post
    that was a joke
    LMFAO! X2

Anyone can tell me how to wire up the power eclipse seat in the ES 8G?

I was thinking about gettin 3G seats. Do they have the black leather without power? Or would the seats connect to the little tab that is pocking throught the carpet under the seats?
    Currently on my 3rd 8G... Not giving up this time!

Experienced TGC Member johnygezony's Avatar
    So wait........some 3g seats have side airbags would those hook right up to our side airbags ?

Does the Evo 8-9 Back seats fit? I saw a pic of them somewhere and they look like it would be close. New mounting tabs would have to be made, but the size almost looked dead on. Anyone have any thoughts?

Experienced TGC Member ZigenScarface's Avatar
    those are fatal1's seats which were custom wrapped galant rear seats fo match the evo fronts

No, the seats were out of an EVO 9 and they were sitting out side. They looked close in shape and size of the Galants backseat.

Experienced TGC Member ZigenScarface's Avatar
    well then mr know it all.. heres your answer... NO THEY WONT FIT

Btw, in case if anyone else is wondering how to wire up the power driver seat, it's actually simple: ground the black wire, and run power to the blue one :)

Quote Originally Posted by Alexey View Post
    Btw, in case if anyone else is wondering how to wire up the power driver seat, it's actually simple: ground the black wire, and run power to the blue one :)
    straight from the battery ? right

If you'd like, just make sure it is fused. Is there no wiring harness where your old seats came from, or are they not power seats?

well no clear answer here, anyone know if 03 diamante leather will fit, some for sale in my area. if not i might just give it a try

You are here entirely tooo much!!
    test fit them and let us know before you buy =]

Quote Originally Posted by IVORY_G View Post
    never pull out, always squeeze inside! LOL!

ive got sebring seats in the rear....all i had to do is weld the brackets to our frame and ive got full fold down seats =]

lol ill prob just buy em, dude only wants 100! and if they dont mount up right ill swap the brackets from the current cloth seats to the leather ones, and fit em. ik easier said than done, but a project is fun. ill keep you updated

i know corbeu makes brackets for our cars for our fronts, for there seats lol...

AWD Converted Forward Facing 6466 E85 EVO 8 ECU Powered 2003 Galant

Experienced TGC Member 02redgalant's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by kylecanthurdle View Post
    ive got sebring seats in the rear....all i had to do is weld the brackets to our frame and ive got full fold down seats =]
    pics explain it alot better then you could ever? ;)

Quote Originally Posted by E_Emerson88 View Post
    does the dodge seats come in leather? lol
    yes, The Dodge Stratus coupe came with 3 different color leather. Grey, Black, and Taupe (tan) Here's my Stratus Interior.

Quote Originally Posted by krispy03 View Post
    my original galant seats werent power so i have to set up wiring for it to be adjustable. i also have the harness' for the side airbags on the seat but not too sure how to wire them up, id have to poke around on club 3g maybe
    For the power wiring thing. The 00-05 Eclipse came pre-wired for a power seat on all models. The wiring harness is usually stashed away under the carpet. Im not sure if the Galant is the same way as I had a GTZ that came with power seats and side airbags.

Now as far as the airbags in YOUR Eclipse seats, there is no way to wire them up. So there useless for you. The car had to come already with them for it to be hooked up.

Quote Originally Posted by galant4life View Post
    i have my eye on 2002 sebring 4dr rear seat black leather for good price.. but i need someone to confirm they fit,,
    Keep in mind the Sebring and Stratus COUPE are the only Chrysler variants that match this platform. The Sebring and Stratus sedan have absolutely NOTHING in common, so the rear seat fitting is a slim chance.

Quote Originally Posted by Alexey View Post
    Anyone can tell me how to wire up the power eclipse seat in the ES 8G?
    Take your front driver seat out, pull the carpet back and look for the power connector. Like i said above the 00-05 Eclipse came pre-wired so maybe the Galant was the same way.

Quote Originally Posted by johnygezony View Post
    So wait........some 3g seats have side airbags would those hook right up to our side airbags ?
    SHOULD, only if you Galant is an LS or GTZ with side airbags already. If not, i wouldnt suggest the swap as it will cause your whole SRS system inopperable considering there will be two airbags un=plugged.

Quote Originally Posted by 2002BlackDragon View Post
    I was thinking about gettin 3G seats. Do they have the black leather without power? Or would the seats connect to the little tab that is pocking throught the carpet under the seats?
    They dont come with non powered leather seats.

So i take it you do have the power connector under your seat but DO NOT have the Galant power seat in your car?
    02StratusRT and 00EclipseGT

Oh and here is a picture of my rear Stratus/Sebring leather seat removed. If i remember correctly, doesnt the Galant rear seat come off in 4 or 3 pieces like this?

02StratusRT and 00EclipseGT

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast