The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: penis on my car. cleaning suggestions?

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Showing results 41 to 59 of 59
    You are here entirely tooo much!! RAZ_76's Avatar
    Just ejaculate on his hood and door handle. It won't happen again. Don't ask me how I know...lol

to cover it up draw a pussy............... duh
    Nobody built like u, u desighn ur self.

5spd swap
    full custom body conversion
    18x9 Works VS
    Big 16g evo3T next project

yay revivals.. I thought this happened again.

lol this thread needs to die.

Clay bar should definitely do the trick, Ive had the same problem. So many kids are always around my car. Ive seen them put everything from permanent ink markers, pens, pencils to chalk on my car. The clay bar got the majority of it all off. Only thing i think Ive had problems getting off before is spray paint.

blue8g
    dear n00bs

look at thread date and if the question has been answered before you respond

btw the OP doesn't even have this car anymore lmao

You are here entirely tooo much!! RAZ_76's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by blue8g View Post
    dear n00bs

The noob talking about noobs as if he's old school...priceless. lol

blue8g
    Quote Originally Posted by RAZ_76 View Post
    Oh this again, calling someone a n00b =/= proclaiming ones self as old school

and btw you aren't 'old school' either

he doesnt go around calling everyone a noob for trying to answer a question. Revivals happen all the time some with a reason some without. He also has a lot more experience with cars than you'll ever have and he is respected in this community. You've been here just over a year and been banned at least twice why dont you try to be part of this community rather than picking fights with everyone who posts against you?

Quote Originally Posted by Joshua42007 View Post
    Clay bar should definitely do the trick, Ive had the same problem. So many kids are always around my car. Ive seen them put everything from permanent ink markers, pens, pencils to chalk on my car. The clay bar got the majority of it all off. Only thing i think Ive had problems getting off before is spray paint.
    You've seen them? Or youve seen the work after they did it and ran off? If I saw some kids around my car leaning over it and they were putting markers or shit on it they would have broken faces.
    Last edited by 03-Galant-ES; 06-09-2010 at 12:31 PM

You've seen them? Or youve seen the work after they did it and ran off? If I saw some kids around my car leaning over it and they were putting markers or shit on it they would have broken faces.[/QUOTE]

Lol both, my cousin lived with us for some time, and they have a 2 yr old son. Also, my cousins sister has a 3 yr old and a 7 yr old that my mom babysits while she has to work. They write all over the damn house too, but i taught them a lesson. they would write on my car in front of me and i would slap their hands with a yard stick. I thank God i moved out.

Oh I thought u meant kids like 16 year olds or something lol not your nieces and nephews. MY trick to disciplining my nieces and nephews if they dont listen to me is I break out the fire sauce from taco bell and put it on their tongue. Works for cats too.

Quote Originally Posted by 03-Galant-ES View Post
    Oh I thought u meant kids like 16 year olds or something lol not your nieces and nephews. MY trick to disciplining my nieces and nephews if they dont listen to me is I break out the fire sauce from taco bell and put it on their tongue. Works for cats too.
    Lol, ill have to try that with some Siracha sauce or Tapatio.

Experienced TGC Member Bloody Arro's Avatar
    Hot sauce is better UNDER the tongue.

Quote Originally Posted by Blue8g View Post
    And fwd grocery fetters are fun, you wouldn't be on this forum if you didn't agree
    Quote Originally Posted by 8thLS6 View Post
    Tuning to me is like magic... I don't understand it but it makes things happen lol

I know this thread is older than shit, but for you guys way, way overthought this whole marker removal thing.
    Most any alcohol will remove permanent marker in about five seconds. No clay bar, no rubbing compound, no toofbrushes needed.
    You can also run another marker over the old one and that will also allow you to wipe it off, if you don't have alcohol.

talking smack again? I've heard it before myself... sucks. Just wanted some Q&A and got some buillshit answer ...

dear n00bs

Quote Originally Posted by RAZ_76 View Post
    what's a noob?

blue8g
    like a boob except narwhals have them

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123