The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Evo X wing on an 8G

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Showing results 41 to 49 of 49
    can you post a close up where the two wing stand sit on the trunk?

hey pete,
    idk if you have this problem but my buddy has a legit oem evo wing on his 8g and he cant pop the trunk. the wing weighs too much and someone has to hold it up while he pops the trunk

2000 Galant bagged and boomin!

I like it alot but it sucks its to heavy for the lid to stay open. I know some people use those actuators, I think the compay is called redline.

Blog Entries
    looks good Bro check out mines

Before

After

what wing is that?

2000 Galant bagged and boomin!

Blog Entries
    EVO V Style Rear Wing it was used for a Mitsubishi Mirage and I got the idea From The actual Japanese Auto Tuning sample below

Can anyone do a Photoshop for me?? If so shoot me a PM thanks alot :)
    02 Diamante VRX 5spd swapped
    90 Galant GSX 5spd EvoSpec 4G63 swapped
    01 Sebring GT Coupe (6G75 Powered)(sold)

I'm planning to do this but with the duckbill spoiler for EVO x or 9. Just don't know dimensions of the width of the EVO x trunk and I'm noticing a curvature on the trunk in pictures so trying to bend carbon fiber is not going to happen
    02 Galant ES I4 ~ DD. JDM Kit/BBS LM Gold/D2/EvoRecaro/EGR/JL Audio/Eclipse Audio/Greddy/Injen/Project Kics/Brembos
    2010 Lexus IS350c Tungsten Pearl Mica/Volk GTM/H&R Springs/F sport intake/Project Kics/Lems Shift knob
    2010 Lexus IS-F Ultrasonic Blue/Volk TE37/HKS Hipermax IV GT/Ventross Kit/Lexon/JoezPerformance/Tom's/Project Kics/RR-racing tune
    2009 Acura TL w/Tech package A-spec Kit/ BBS LM/Tein

Quote Originally Posted by dronesurfboards View Post
    I'm planning to do this but with the duckbill spoiler for EVO x or 9. Just don't know dimensions of the width of the EVO x trunk and I'm noticing a curvature on the trunk in pictures so trying to bend carbon fiber is not going to happen
    Duckbill spoiler (EVO X) dimension is the very similar to a 9g trunk specs. Even the rear reverse trunk light is in the same position (hole in the duckbill)

EVO IX duckbill however...

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123