The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Why cant i post in the for sale/ wanted section?

Showing results 1 to 11 of 11

Why cant i post in the for sale/ wanted section?

I am trying to post a for sale/trade thread in the for sale/trade section, and it wont let me post. I am trying to find a JDM diamond edition fornt end for my 94 s and I really could use the thread?? Any info would be appreciated. Thanks.

Proto
    You can't create threads but you may reply to others members threads. Must have 50 contributing posts and a member for 45 days, this is outlined in the rules if you had read them.

so would it be allright if I posted in the exterior section of the 7g section???? I'm really looking for the bumper bad! Thanks.

you just got to wait. and it's not cheap btw

"DSM's, making people mechanics since 1985"
    Quote Originally Posted by polishmafia
    You want real respect from those fools? Don't race him. Tell him racing is a sport left to young boys who are still waiting for their balls to drop. Then while he's out racing, fuck his girlfriend in the ass, take pics, and leave them on his car while hes at school.

lol I actually borrowed the pic of your car as a example of the front and sides.

Dont blame me, I only own this place. :)
    Love,
    Matt

please dont post in the 7g section and wait until u have access to the for sale section
    '00 Mitsubishi Galant ES 4g64T (Samantha)
    '01 Mitsubishi Galant ES 4g64 (Daily)
    '02 Mitsubishi Galant ES 4g64 (SCRAPPED)
    '00 Mitsubishi Galant ES 4g64 (SCRAPPED)
    '91 Volvo 740 Turbo B230FT (SOLD)
    '88 Mitsubishi Mighty Max (SOLD)
    '91 Kawasaki ZX7 (SOLD)
    '95 Kawasaki ZX9R

yeah most forums for Gs will have similar rules.

please just follow the rules and dont push anything look on ebay if you're that desperate or wait for a thread to come up with someone selling it.

I think you need 50 posts to do that

Quote Originally Posted by goldenthumb51 View Post
    I think you need 50 posts to do that
    the question has been answered already but thank you for your contribution
    '00 Mitsubishi Galant ES 4g64T (Samantha)
    '01 Mitsubishi Galant ES 4g64 (Daily)
    '02 Mitsubishi Galant ES 4g64 (SCRAPPED)
    '00 Mitsubishi Galant ES 4g64 (SCRAPPED)
    '91 Volvo 740 Turbo B230FT (SOLD)
    '88 Mitsubishi Mighty Max (SOLD)
    '91 Kawasaki ZX7 (SOLD)
    '95 Kawasaki ZX9R

is it possible for you guys to allow me to post in the for sale..i have about 100 posts and i have already been here for a month...i really need to post up a vehicle i am about to part out....

im about to loose the house that i am staying in because the people i live with and myself have been unemployed and not able to make the rent....and i wont have very good access to internet, so i wanted to get it out there so that i can start pulling parts off of my parts car (ill have the vehicle in 2 weeks, but i wanted to see who would be interested in what so i know what to pull off as soon as i start stripping the vehicle)

this would be of great help...if its not possible...ill deal, but it would be really nice if you could allow me this
    98' Galant ES
    *under construction*
    http://www.thegalantcenter.net/showthread.php?t=36825
    Pa-Psyfic Productions