The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Rims Finally,...

Showing results 1 to 19 of 19
    toc8g

Rims Finally,...

I Finally orderd some Rims!!! I talked to Ben at WheelsBoutique and sold me these rims(Velox VX-6) at $950 for the complete wheel and tire package. I got the tires 215/45/17, they are Kumho's and The Rims are Gunmetal like these,
    Thanks Ben!!!

stop showing us generic pics toc. get them and put them on ur car...then show us lol

Webhosting for less than $3 a month? put "pinoyesv6" as a promo code.

Experienced TGC Member HeadAche's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by PinoyESV6
    stop showing us generic pics toc. get them and put them on ur car...then show us lol
    yeah i would like to see what the VX-8's look like on your car.. TOC, by they way do you know they weight of each rim by chance?
    I Shook You At The Track, My Boyz Threw Asprin On The Floor, They Said Now You Gotta Headache...

The illiterate of the twenty-first century will not be those who can not read or write, but those who can not learn, un-learn and re-learn.

toc8g
    Don't laugh but they are heavy,..they are 23lbs

toc8g
    If I had a V-6 I might have contemplated it but with a I-4, 17's are perfect.

Hehehehe TOC I am finally getting rims too(18'2 tho)

dark rims look so good on our cars do't you think????????????

Mom to Krystal, Joey and Peyton

Those are sweet rims TOC. I can't wait to see pics. Welcome to the dark rim club. lol.

chibisak
    sarah thats nice MK5, i am thinking either Mk6 or S-05 by RAYS
    which is better u guys think?

chibi

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(chibisak)</div><div class='quotemain'>sarah thats nice MK5, i am thinking either Mk6 or S-05 by RAYS
    which is better u guys think?

chibi</div>

I like the MK6's. I think the six star design looks better on our cars than a five star design, but that's just me.

chibisak
    i found a place 975 w/tire shipped what u thinnk

TGC Regular
    Nufe & Sarah both very nice rims. I like the dark color but like Allan said...show us pics of the wheels on the car!!!
    Chris
    2004 Mazda 3i; bought 7/2/04
    98 Galant ES; Sold 6/30/04

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(toc8g)</div><div class='quotemain'>Don't laugh but they are heavy,..they are 23lbs</div>

Damn 23lbs...o'my those monsters are heavy, either way, glad you got some feet on your ride.. Now i guess i need some 2..lol..
    I Shook You At The Track, My Boyz Threw Asprin On The Floor, They Said Now You Gotta Headache...

The illiterate of the twenty-first century will not be those who can not read or write, but those who can not learn, un-learn and re-learn.

Yeah you are next in line. I am going to put mine on Lay-a-way
    C.J. Cameron
    RETIRED TUNER!!!!

"Keeping it Simple"

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Lazarus)</div><div class='quotemain'>Yeah you are next in line. I am going to put mine on Lay-a-way</div>

I want rims so bad, imma have to go to Sears and get a credit card and max that shit out in there tire section..lol

toc8g
    Ok,...change of plaans ,..they are out of stock on the VX-6's but and the VX-8's so I settled for the VX Nova

i like your first choice,, this one is not bad,,,,

AkA K h O p A r I.

I Am back BitcheZzZ

toc8g
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(K h O p A r I)</div><div class='quotemain'>i like your first choice,, this one is not bad,,,,</div>

Believe me I did also,....I am very disapointed. I am kinda pissed. The rims were marked as gunmetal but were regular silver, then the other rims i wanted were out of gunmetal in the size i wanted,... then I saw some other I liked then they were out,....so I settled.... If the card wasn't charged yet I would have went somewhere else,.....oh well,...atleast I got rims :?

i lovethe nova's...much better than ur first choice IMO

Webhosting for less than $3 a month? put "pinoyesv6" as a promo code.