The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: HELP! Camber kit Install

Showing results 1 to 6 of 6
    TGC Regular

HELP! Camber kit Install

Ok so i just had a package delivered today. It is my balljoint camber kit from ebay. Now Is there anyway to install it and one i have it installed does n e one know how i should adjjust it??? The tires are weafring on the outside edge so i believe that it is possitive camber.
    Thanks guys!!

you will have to remove the brackets from the frame of the car. I ordered mine from summit racing and i couldn;t quite gt it on the other side yet. The washers on the bolts that were supplied to you are designed to adjust for toe in toe out adjustment, but a proper alignment by a professional will definately be needed.... it costs to be lowered:)

Dc sports Header
    N1 exhaust
    Megan Springs
    Falken ZE512 225/40/18
    18" Motegi DP6
    Cross drilled slotted rotors
    Night shade tail lights
    Cleared Corners

Next...going in today...
    Dvd Player
    New infinity speakers

You are here entirely tooo much!! 4-G-rim's Avatar
    Are these the SPC camber adjustment ball joints you purchased?

1991 Galant VR4 1948/2000_________1996 Galant "S" 5 speed 2.4L turbo

TGC Regular
    yes they are.. But it doesnt matter currently. Im having an issue with my distributer. It went and then i replaced it. Well now its not firing correctly. its off for some reason. Not to mention that when i try and start it there is a tremendous load on the starter. When MKO And i were messing with it last night the starter gave out on me. Soo yea this sucks guys. I have to go and take out a car loan to get a DD. 4-G-rim if you have any suggestions on what the problem would be, it would be greatly appriciated.

You are here entirely tooo much!! peanotation's Avatar
    how did you know there was a lot of load on the starter? besides for the fact that it wen't out....any other symptoms?
    http://socallifestyle.com/

1994 Galant GS 5spd

TGC Regular
    it just seemed like the starter was having a tough time like it would crank and then pause for a min like it was strugling and then it would rank it again... then the starter finally went